Red 90 Sc 5-speed Parting Out In Ny

pock1

sup guys n gals just got in a 90 sc 5-speed in red today. will post pics in a few days(kinda backed up from work).motor knocks112k, tranny shifts in all gears. nice blk leather intioer with 60/40 rear fold downs.all parts up 4 sale. make offer. i m in ny. thx tony.

Last edited:
Do you have the rear diff bushing/mount in good condition? Not the IRS bushings, the other one.

rear bushing

Do you have the rear diff bushing/mount in good condition? Not the IRS bushings, the other one.

i will know 1 i take the rear down.i will be in the yard this weekend, also at the greyhound bus depeot to mail out some seats.thx tony.

Shifter knob and shifter boot (the one against the tranny itself if rubber not torn) as well as the leather shifter boot if not a good one. Trying to get replacement parts made for everyone.

Shipped to 49090

90 red sc

up date ....blk leather seats with folddowns(1 set) pending sale, 2nd set.soldand is in delivery mode. 5-speed shifter assebly ,clutch,brake pedal assebly sold,tranny line(blk plastic hard line to tranny )sold. i have a complete running motor 4 sale, tranny , blk carpet, inner panels (in blk) gfx full set with mounting hardware.5-speed centre console in blk. blower ...pending sale.abs still 4 sale................many parts still ava. 8.8 rear from my grey 90 auto..sold. thx to .90lx he came down today in scooped up a 5 speed setup.

90 sc parts....update

1 set of blk leather seats shipped, 2nd set of blk leather seats sold. 94 abs assebly..sold. 89 blower...sold, grey front cover .sold, 95 sc rim .pending sale, 90 sc rims .pending sale, rear cover support..pending sale. thx guys..........whewwwwwwwww:eek: let me catch my breath lol....2nd set of blk seats with blk sunvsiors.getting ready to pull n ship.need a day to rest lol. plenty of parts still left.on the red 5-speed cept the shifter assbly,tranny hard line, and pedals assbly....... on the way in......93 sc auto..........94 sc auto.both with broken h/b don't think im gonna part the 94 sc. my neighbors hate me.....:D

Back