Some Eye Candy

Bleed_Ford_Blue

Heres some pics of the engine Im building for my 95 5spd.

Attachments

• Dan%27s%20engine%20001[1].jpg
    Dan%27s%20engine%20001[1].jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 216
  • Dan%27s%20engine%20002[1].jpg
    Dan%27s%20engine%20002[1].jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 177
  • Dan%27s%20engine%20003[1].jpg
    Dan%27s%20engine%20003[1].jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 212
Your screen name is Bleed_Ford_Blue and you are painting your Ford block... neon green?

Oh man, where did I put my sunglasses?

At least it looks all nice and clean. :D

I know its a little crazy, but im building a show car more than anything. The car is all black, and I want the underhood to pop. That is about 7 coats of high build primer, days of sanding, 2 coats of the green, 1 coat of heavily pearled clear coat. Im doing it to every part of the engine. Im alternating the green and a super wet looking black.

hey dave, i got the cam in.. it took 5 minutes. I need something else to tinker with pretty soon, so ill hit my wife up for a a raise so I can get those heads

>I cant believe my lime green SC block hasn't gotten me laughed at more

There was a PM going around about holding off until you got it all put together...better ball busting at that point :)

You do intend to mod your id to 'Bleed_Lime_Green' right?

Not to burst your bubble but you could paint it pink with purple poka-dots and you probably wouldnt notice once you get it in the car and install the blower brackets and all the other sc bs. Believe me i went to a bunch of trouble to paint coat after coat of gloss black and clear on mine and i cant even see it! hehe I might as well just left it like it was :) it looked so good before i put it back in hehe

If you really want to raise some eyebrows paint it HOT PINK. I did that to a SBF I had in a drag Pinto back a few years ago. Always said it ran fast because of the pink paint, wouldnt you run fast if you were painted HOT Pink? :D

I used purple engine paint that somone was throwing away because they bought it by accident on a 351w i built. At first i thought it looked alright but i got so sick of ppl making fun of it even though it was a bad azz motor i masked everything off and sprayed some blue on it.

I think its gonna look triple pimp, and you guys know your just jealous cause I came up with it first. On a sidenote, im suprised nobody has mentioned the TOP SECRET portion of my pics. Not that it matters, I wouldnt tell anyway.

Back