1 down

sccrewzer

Got the Mark 8 rear end bolted up not before I put in the trac-lok in there with the 3.07's it feels good I like that it dosen't jerk as hard as with the 3.31's thats one project down next is the underdrive pullies I just purchased from a member here and get the aluminum driveshaft cut and balanced and get the PBR calipers.

then ditch the spoke rims:rolleyes::D
O That car is long gone R.I.P. now I have a 92 5speed I bought here 2 years ago the Bill Elliot edition I'll try to get some pics.

The blue bird was my first car I must of had 8gs in paint hydros and system. before I was into performance I was in to looks and uniqueness.

2 more

Got two more projects done this weekend I did the PBR front brake kit and the drilled slotted rotors all around plus finally got a exhaust done up I canceled the two mufflers out back an went with 2 1/4 down tubes in to 2 1/2 hi flow cats to a dual 2 1/2 single 3 out magnaflow muffler split it back to 2 1/2 straight out it sounds alsome big difference from stock in sound and the way the car feels and responds. :D

Next is to get my home portted late model SC on and the FMIC that I have laying around sense last year then some 42lb injectors tune it and call it a day.

Back