r1 Concept brake rotors

sccrewzer

So far the rep at r1 concepts said sense thier is different rotors for the different years of the Tbird the best he can do for now is give us a 10% discount using my name and the clubs name for conformation. He also said if I get an exact number for orders for each year he might do better than the 10% this includes the Mark 8 and the Cobra rotors.
check out thier Ebay store for pricing and more info about thier product. http://stores.ebay.com/R1Concepts

If any interest lets put together a list of years and models and people that are interested. front, rear, or both kits available.

I got all my rotors from them about 3 years ago. Drilled and slotted, and I even got them silver plated when they offered that option over the zinc. Good stuff, prices were cheap and they aren't warped or cracked or anything and the plating looks like new. Shipping was quick. Not sure if there is any performance in them, I just got them for looks with the new rims. Good guys to deal with. Just thought I'd toss that in there....:)

Last edited:
I'm gonna order my rotors tomorrow so i'm guessing no one was interested.
N E ways if someone still wants some let me know by tomorrow afternoon.

Back