anyone needs to contact me

mannysc

my email is mannysc@msn.com
my phone is 909-475-8352
my address is 865 w 41st street san bernardino ca 92407

Im pretty much done with sccoa may check in from time to time but no guarantee

I know i know no great loss have a good one guys.
ill send out what i owe

and check in here once an awhile

Manny
What's up? I have emailed you. Email me or call me , you know it doesn't matter what time.
Your Bro, Dwayne

For Whatever Reason, For Whatever's Wrong, Have A Good Life. Hope Your Health Gets Better.

This is sad news

Manny I know the reason why and its a dam shame to loose a man of your skills that goes out of his way to help others. We are seeing long time member leaving this club its changed so much its not fun no more we all know the reason why. Manny your a great friend please e-mail me keep in touch this news put a damper on my weekend

Last edited:
Hey Manny, take care of yourself. Its sad its come to this for you but I don't blame you. This place is sure going to heck in a hand basket lately.

Frit

Manny I have only dealt with you one time on a wiper motor but I can say it was a great sale! You went out of your way to send me an extra one for spare parts. I was looking foward to dealing with you more. Are you jsut doen on here or are you done with parting out SC's as well?

Ive decided to take a back seat I'm still around just not gonna be active,

Ill check in from time to time . I talked to my buddy Dwayne last night ,
he understands why as many do.

Its like getting a divorce you can still come around but you don't have ,
that at home feeling anymore .

i feel like a outsider.
I'm treated as a newbie i worked my butt off to get some respect here and was that ever hard i started off like prick racing /aka captn shorts.

I feel like a convict that did his time cleaned up his act became a good citizen for yrs and someone finds out his past and tells all the neighbors and he is treated lie a ex con again. .

Ive made mistakes yes but I'm willing to fix them .

I'm human we do that from time to time.

I still have many parts and can get more i still will do parts for friends.

but I'm going back to work i need more earnings on my soc security,

I'm gonna be 50 on DEC 18 and I have to get ready for permanent retirement

Ive worked under the table most of my life construction and self employed landscaper so reported soc income is not up to par .

its not just the clubs members the very few who hate me its allot of things combined + I never made a buck off this parts stuff,

but the news that i was a a laughing stock considered to be a idiot that hurt I am not to be the butt of someones jokes or the person they call

the jerry rigger king of mickymouses, hey i tried guess I'm just not good enough for this club but hey i tried. all i ever wanted to do was make some stuff that everyone could afford to buy hell i even traded so guys who could not afford stuff could get parts .

I gave away lots of stuff from complete blowers to cig lighters value never meant much just being a good member / friend to fello SC" owners .

some where I became a joke well im not laughing ,
you anted to hurt me you who now who you are well you did in many ways from constant attacks on others to laughing at me talking behind my back

well you didn't just hurt me you broke my heart I loved you guys no not like ~~~~ but I loved you guys .
any ay I'm out of here for awhile have to finish up stuff and ship out ill be around just wont post much I left TBU now here for the most part next tccoa? who knows Jim call me or send me your pH number ill call ya

you are a great friend so is my bestest buddy Dwayne ill post my Sc's picture when done it'll be a prostreeter then I'm back to dodge

Last edited:
This is sad news

Manny I know the reason why and its a dam shame to loose a man of your skills that goes out of his way to help others. We are seeing long time member leaving this club its changed so much its not fun no more we all know the reason why. Manny your a great friend please e-mail me keep in touch this news put a damper on my weekend

Ok mr know it all.
Why dont you tell everyone WHAT it is?
If not just say bye, not wah wah i know why...it ruined my weekend.....blah blah, tell everyone why!

There must be some unknown reasons. I've never read anything negative about you Manny. I remember you sent me some valve cover bolts at no charge. In my book you are a good guy.

Sometimes we think too much about what other people think or say about us. Some people talk about others just because it makes them feel better about themselves. Don't let it get you down. Good luck with everything Manny and don't forget to keep in touch.

Manny you the man--your true friends value your friendship, know you are a good person and are PROUD to have you for a friend.

Manny You have always treated me with a professional attitude, and I wish I had your skills. I will be sending you some stuff in the future. Thanks. Stephen:D

Manny, You are a great guy, and stand behing your stuff. I am not sure why you would leave but I am sure others here dont even know of the individuals that have hurt you for you to leave. There are always a black sheep in the family that always find ways to hurt. But thats with every family.

Thank you for doing lots of free stuff..

Statement from Team SBR

Statement from SBR team leader Jim Demmitt Jr

Manny the Fab Man

When it comes to friendship its a special thing the help you get when in need the support ideas to help you. Manny I know him from day one when we first came into this SCCoA club he was right there to help most of all to be a true friend. You look at his work through out the years his Fabrication skills his professional work and dealing with SCCoA Members with there needs not an easy task but he has done a great job. I know if he had the resorces with his design talent and fabrication skills he could build an SC to mop us all up I am serious about that he has great talent lets appreciate people as Manny and tell him how importaint his to us all

Manny I appreciate your time and effort and help through out the years and most of all your true friendship and support thank you

Last edited:
Manny you are a true Hotrodder. Not just some chump with an unlimited CC. It's easy to buy power and have someone tune it. Seeing what guys like you do inspires people.

ive never heard anything negative either, i have been wanting you to do some work for me just putting together some funds, but looks like i might have to find another way now! Good luck man

Well this sucks...

You seemed like a good guy when i was thinking of buying that car from you. You went above and beyond to let me know every detail about the car. Plus i had planned on buying some stuff from you in the future. Well have a good life relax and drink plenty of beer and avoid excersis at all cost:D

-Jon

Ive met Manny once when I went with IRONWORKER to pick up some parts & I cant see why anyone would not like the guy! Hope you still make "mickeymouse" parts.... I thought that was call craftsmanship but what do I know! Im not from the SCCoA gang;)

Back