Fast and Furios Trailer is out......Looks like the original formula.

ricardoa1

Dont hate but I actually like these movies, Although the last one was one of the worse they made. But what other movies do you get to see and hear cars racing, peeling out and going head to head all the time.

Anyways looks like the original formula has been stirred up and Vin and Paul walker are back.

More american muscle is being used, A Grand National starts it all off, and at the end Vin seems to get his charger or a challenger back together.
A nova is in there too. Then your usual graphics on ricermobiles. To apeal to masses. Rodrigues is in there as well as the other chick.

Looks like the original so it should be entertaing and more mature then the cheese puffs from the last two.

Flame away. It will hit theateres next year. And Ill make sure to bring the SC to opening night. And show the wannabes whats up. JK....:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Mrnu6vrJZc

Stealing gas tankers is the new target lol......

i liked the last one, it was practically a new storyline, and in no way related to the crappy 2nd one... plus diesel at the end with his roadrunner.. oh yeah..... :D

Is that what it is? I always forget what regular roadrunners look like. I only keep the superbird in my head, and forget about the others.

All 3 movies are corny, but are entertaining. I liked all 3 of them to some degree. Of course there is fake stuff, but who cares? Just wanna see fast nice cars get the snot beat out of them!

First 2 were alright - never saw the 3rd one at all. This one looks like it could be interesting enough to go see.

-Melon

I like the first two better than the third. The third was all new characters and different storyline. It just seemed kind of unrelated to the first 2. From the trailer, this new one looks like it could be the best one, in my opinion at least. It looks like there might be more muscle and less tuners! :D

Looks pretty good but I have the same issue with it as I did with the first one.

I wish they would just do a movie about cars and street racing without feeling the need for the secondary story line. In the first one they were hijacking trucks full of dvd players now its tanker trucks??

Can't they just write a script about racing? I wouldn't think all those street racers who want to be "legit" and taken seriously would want to be labeled as thieves but maybe they do.

Joe

Last edited:
Back