Most recent autocross pictures

quick35th

Well its been a while and several autocross events since I posted pictures of my race car in action. So here are the pictures from last weekend's event.

ovr_0869.jpg

ovr_0870.jpg

ovr_0871.jpg

ovr_0872.jpg

ovr_0873.jpg

ovr_0874.jpg

ovr_0875.jpg

ovr_0876.jpg

ovr_0877.jpg

ovr_0590.jpg

ovr_0591.jpg

ovr_0592.jpg

ovr_0593.jpg

ovr_0596.jpg

ovr_0597.jpg

ovr_1077.jpg

ovr_1080.jpg

Shane
Glynn Motorsports

You need to bring that bad boy out to TWS in the spring. Its a 2 mile road course... I'd be more than willing to show you the course ;) You would really benefit from the wings as some of the turn ins are 90 mph coming off full throttle stretches. My black 99% stock (only mod... lowered 1.25") car reached 110 on the back stretch... and turn 1 entry speed was 80. I had to scrub off 30mph and my stock brakes did NOT appreciate it one bit.. I'd bet you could pull it at 100. :eek:

Where's the giant AAA hood logo...?

Kent Rambo and I have not sat down and talked a deal out yet. My guess is it might not happen till closer to 2009 or when they know what their 2009 budget looks like.

Shane
Glynn Motorsports

What form of sponsorship are they giving now, for 2008?

Gifts cards for McDonalds? Racing insurance? Free stickers & safety belt inspections....?

Last edited:
What form of sponsorship are they giving now, for 2008?

Gifts cards for McDonalds? Racing insurance? Free stickers & safety belt inspections....?

They gave me a check for cash :) It was not nearly enough but every little bit helps.

Besides AAA I am on the lookout for other sponsors. I will deffinitely need the financial help to acheive my goal for next year.

Shane
Glynn Motorsports

Ahh...cash under the table. Interesting, I didn't think AAA was that 'flexible'.

But hey, money is money and Other People's Money is even bett'a :)

I hear Zippo is looking to sponsor jet cars...you've got room in the trunk for a small turbine I bet.

What Cobra parts are you running now?

>every little bit helps.

I'd rethink the 2-up laps, but hey, fun is fun I guess.

Last edited:
Looking great Shane. So how we doing in the point standings?? You still pulling away from the competition??

Ira

Oh yea!! So how about a picture of you, the car and the trophy!!?!!! Bet it would look great as the Car of the Month!!

Ira

Well I have a picture of myself and my car probably but I wont get the trophy till January at the awards banquet. The season is not over yet, two more races to go but I have enough points and races logged this season that no one can qualify or catch me in points.

Shane
Glynn Motorsports

Congrats and good job, Shane.

"Ira,

I won the 2008 SCCA Ohio Valley Region C Prepared championship "

How many regulars in your classification (that ran at least as many events as you) did you beat for the championship?

How many regulars in your classification (that ran at least as many events as you) did you beat for the championship?

Thanks!

No one competed in as many events as I did, kinda sucks but mechanical failure was the cause for one regulars absence and the other had a problem with one of the saftey stewards over an issue and decided not to come back.

My race car is competitive but its starting to slip a bit. Tires are everything in this sport and my tires are junk. They are 3-4 years old and just dont grip like they should. With two races left this season I will run on these junk tires and spring for new ones over winter for next season.

Shane
Glynn Motorsports

Back