What makes us different.

blksc

While planning my upgrades i realized what makes us so special. With any other given car, anyone can purchase parts and have them installed. But the bond that is created between an SC and his owner is deeper than just buying parts. To be an SC enthusiast, one must not only buy the parts, but most of the time we end up installing them because none of the mechanics even know about the cars. Thats love.

could be

I just think actually working on your cars oppose to just picking off a shelf creates a deeper bond.

RE: Difference

A bad day under the hood of my SC is better than a good day of writing tickets. Sorry Commisioner.

Mark

Bigger back seat??....oppps! Forgot there are some things the wife can't do anymore...got to re-read that manuel. Wait,.. on second thought that back seat folds down ;)

Kurt Sr

As you can see I miss my fries....

Mark and Kurt...

Mark...what are you saying? Is all this speed from the new Chevy and the hot SC getting to you? Do I sense your move to the Dark Side? Nothing beats writing speeders, except a good donut and a hot cup of coffee. Of course I am kidding.

Kurt, you are pretty long and I would imagine you would need to open the trunk lid to put the rest of your legs outside.
This is what makes you different?

Dark side

The 35th edition Bowtie I drive at work can be one heck of a thrill ride especially when I have to share the road with some california's finest drivers while trying to hold a cup of coffee in one hand and a donut in the other hand. Who's steering the car? :confused:

Mark

no no no, you got it all wrong, that's what the passenger is for. and mark has is easier. just wedge the shotgun in one of the holes of the steering wheel, and look for turns... that might be a little tricky...

Back