So, I get hold of Ken Wagner and he SAYS he can do it.

seawalkersee

Originally, Manny built me a return to have used on my car with a MPIII. Then, that gets traded off for an AR. Enter Ken Wagner. It starts with one trip to NE to make the plenum fit with the AR. More research and a few dollars more and the raised manifold has been added. The entire intake up is custom from Ken. Dont like it? I hope not so no one trys to steal it:p.

dscn1486.jpg

Overview of the work.

dscn1489.jpg

Just normal right...

dscn1490.jpg

Moms, cover your kids eyes...I am going to do it.

dscn1491.jpg

Told ya...I fisted it. It is set up for my 85mm (I think) throttle body.

dscn1492.jpg

Dig the outlets and the inlets are the same size.

dscn1493.jpg

He said there may be SOME modification that will need a touch of work...I THINK I can handle the gap on this one.

dscn1494.jpg

3" on the inlet. I hope I use every bit of it.

Hmmmmmmmmm....nummy.

Chris

Last edited:
I had some pix of the manifold off but I am not sure where they went. The work is TOP NOTCH an everyone should have work done with him....He is the XR7Dave of modification.

Chris

I've said before and I'll say it again, Ken Wagner does damn nice work. :eek: Can't wait to see that in your car Chris!

Okay...I found them. You can not see inside as well as I thought you could, but take my word for it, the work looks great.

dscn1495.jpg

New hotness...

dscn1496.jpg

You can see the raise in this one.

dscn1497.jpg

One of the roof supports that directs the air to the rear most runner.

dscn1498.jpg

Here is a good one of a roof support at the front of the manifold.

Once again, top notch Ken. I have some work to do to get the car the way I want it with this engine so it will be sitting to the side under covers for a while. But I will keep the good stuff coming as I get it.

Chris

Back