PDA

View Full Version : MP inlet plenum "hose" fitting sizes?

Jogi
08-29-2008, 05:57 AM
Does anyone remember what size are "vacuum" fittings back in MP inlet plenum?? I assume there is one free threaded hole available there for "custom" use.. (what size & thread??)
(My car is at home now, so I cant check it myself...)

mywhite89
08-29-2008, 09:39 AM
Does anyone remember what size are "vacuum" fittings back in MP inlet plenum?? I assume there is one free threaded hole available there for "custom" use.. (what size & thread??)
(My car is at home now, so I cant check it myself...)

I believe they are 3/8 pipe thread fittings. There are not extra holes for the rear side of the plenums. One fitting is for the passenger pcv, another for the main vaccum tree, and the other connects the inlet plenum to the return. On the front side next to where it says "magnum powers" there is an extra hole. The extra hole doesn't get used on the early cars but does get used on later 94-95 models I assume.

Jogi
08-29-2008, 10:40 AM
I believe they are 3/8 pipe thread fittings. There are not extra holes for the rear side of the plenums. One fitting is for the passenger pcv, another for the main vaccum tree, and the other connects the inlet plenum to the return. On the front side next to where it says "magnum powers" there is an extra hole. The extra hole doesn't get used on the early cars but does get used on later 94-95 models I assume.

Ok, I'm back at home and you were right, there is one(and only) "spare" hole in front..