94 body parts

Staind503

Hey guy i just crashed my 94 sc 5 spd and i'm just taking some advice from another member. i'm curious if any one has any of the following parts and if you do, how much it would be shipped to 01030. i know some shipping might be quite expensive, so just humor me. so here are the parts, a hood, hood latch and the release, the header panel, headlights and corner lights, possibly a radiator and an intercooler and maybe a bumper. thanks in advance for your help guys, alex.

Hey guy i just crashed my 94 sc 5 spd and i'm just taking some advice from another member. i'm curious if any one has any of the following parts and if you do, how much it would be shipped to 01030. i know some shipping might be quite expensive, so just humor me. so here are the parts, a hood, hood latch and the release, the header panel, headlights and corner lights, possibly a radiator and an intercooler and maybe a bumper. thanks in advance for your help guys, alex.

I have an Intercooler and the cornering lights from a 93 SC I'm parting out that would work on your car.

I'd be willing to send em both shipped for $60

Let me know

-Tim

Back