MPx Supercharger, MP 10 rib pulleys, and more... SOLD

rzimmerl

MPx assembled only - SOLD

MP 10 rib 15% pulley kit - SOLD

Make offers on all other parts.

Heres the whole enchilada that I will be selling:

-Magnum Powers MPx Supercharger case (less than 1500 miles on the case) assembled with low mile uncoated rotors (less than 5000 miles) and low mile rebuilt snout (less than 10,000 miles) that contains a new solid coupler and filled with Motorcraft Supercharger Fluid
-Magnum Powers MPx inlet plenum with all vacuum fittings and bypass valve
-Magnum Powers 15% 10 Rib jackshaft and supercharger pulley kit, belt included
-New- Gates 12 rib supercharger belt already cut for 10 ribs
-New- 3 bottles of Motorcraft Supercharger Fluid
-New- 2 Ford OEM Supercharger fill plugs
-New- INA rear rotor bearings
-New- 2 6203 SKF snout bearings, both of these are for the rear snout bearing, it is missing the front 6204 front bearing which can be purchased for about $10.
-Remaining package of rear rotor bearing grease from ZZperformance.com

I figured up a rough price on it all at just under $2000 when purchased new this year. I'd like to get $1750 for all of it, plus shipping and Paypal fees. It will be available shortly after the shootout, about mid October.

I am willing to break it up if interested, but for the $1750 your basically getting all the extra parts for FREE. Pictures are available send me an email to ryanzimmerly1993@hotmail.com

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY...I will not respond to low ball offers. Here's the simple math to figure out what I mean. Example here's what it costs to build an MPx Supercharger. MPx (case and plenum only) $1125 + rotor pack + snout + coupler + oil + assembly = ~$1400.

Attachments

• DSC03285.jpg
    DSC03285.jpg
    224.5 KB · Views: 830
  • DSC03286.jpg
    DSC03286.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 625
  • DSC03296.jpg
    DSC03296.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 471
Last edited:
Just to get this straight for everyone...

I will seperate the pulley kit and spare parts from the assembled MPx, but I will not seperate the assembled MPx for just the case. The MPx will only be sold as is assembled with MPx case, MPx inlet, rotor pack, and snout.

Thanks for the bumps.....Absolutely no interest at all.....

I hear ya. Like you, to illustrate the value, I broke down the math for people when I sold a similar set-up and people still wanted the stuff practically given to them. :cool:

Oh there's definitely interest. However, being in the military means I'm practically broke at this time of the year (Airplane ticket prices are absolutely insane.)

It's a shame you haven't sold this yet. It's definitely make someone happy.

FYI..The Magnum Powers Orginal inlet plenum for the 94/95/MP2 supercharger will not work with the MPx blower. The MPx requires the MPx inlet to work. Attached is a picture of the MPx supercharger inlet and MPx inlet plenum, the big smiley face. I also attached a picture comparing the 2 plenums.

Attachments

• DSC02950a.jpg
    DSC02950a.jpg
    377 KB · Views: 375
  • DSC02949a.jpg
    DSC02949a.jpg
    394.8 KB · Views: 430
FYI..The Magnum Powers Orginal inlet plenum for the 94/95/MP2 supercharger will not work with the MPx blower. The MPx requires the MPx inlet to work. Attached is a picture of the MPx supercharger inlet and MPx inlet plenum, the big smiley face. I also attached a picture comparing the 2 plenums.

Roger that. It's really a shame I can't buy it. That smiley on the inlet and SC case would definitely make me smile. :D
To be honest, it doesn't really look all that much bigger. The height is probably much closer than it looks though. I don't know, I'm tired so I may be rambling, but I'd be interested in comparing a flow chart of some sort.

Anyways, I apologize for getting off topic once again. :eek:

The MPx may not look that much bigger, but the MPx makes a big difference. I gained almost 30 RWHP swtiching from the MP2 to the MPx with the same %OD, same bolt ons except a different exhuast (I changed from the Flowmaster exhaust system to dual 2.5"), the same tune, and this was verified on the same dyno.

Gonna add this...

I made 285 RWHP, 360 RWTQ with this setup and the mods in my member page on a STOCK 110k mile longblock. Also ran 13.20@106.

Gonna throw out a line and see if I can get some more bites...

MPx assembled only - $1350

I just installed a new double lip viton snout seal as the old one started to develop a small leak, it also has the large C clip retainer not the wimpy stock one.

.... I will entertain a parital trade (credit towards the MPx) on a good stock style blower, so I can drive the car while finishing the Autorotor.

Pullies and spare parts will be for sale after the MPx sells.

Last edited:
Sale pending on the MPx assembled with inlet plenum.

MP pulley set with spare belt $325

Make offers on all other parts.

Back