Seat Covers?

A

asmoboba

Seat Covers?

Hey guys,

the drivers seat leather of my 89 SC is pretty wrecked...there's a couple of tears and areas where the foam is exposed. Does anyone know of a specific kind of seat cover that fits over SC seats properly? Or is my only option to get it re-upholstered or something?

Thanks

Re: Seat Covers?

No, there are a couple of options.

I believe Coverline and Wet Okole both make ones. I've heard a lot of good comments on the Wet Okole's, but no first-hand experience.

Dale

is there any leather custom fit seat covers for sc's? maybe a two tone? where can the be obtained?

Again, not sure on coverline, but the Wet Okole ones sure looked like leather in the pictures I saw. And you can get two tone from them.

Dale

Wet Okole are Neoprene rubber. They are water proof and great to use if you live around the beach or someplace where you'll be getting in your car wet.

Some guy over on tccoa had a company lied up to make SC seat covers. He was trying to organize a group buy. He posted here a few times (RAllen?? or something like that). I'm not sure if it is a go or not.

i think he was putting a group buy together for leather seat re-upholstering kits... they were too pricey for me.. i think somewhere in the $600 range, but don't quote me..

-Casey

Back