42lb injectors and 76mm C&L !!SOLD!!

aplvlydrtybird

Ok up for sale now is my:

42lb FMS injectors green top (I have 8 of them) - SOLD

76mm C&L Maf with matching purple sampling tube for 42lb injectors, just bolt on your old sensor and it will work great. - SOLD

or $285 shipped for both

ITEMS ARE SOLD!!!

Last edited:
i'd go $6 shipping for injectors only, and $6 for C&L only.

if you want both i will send it to you for $285 shipping included to the zip code 02048 in MA.

i'd pick all this up, but i'm tapped out, and still need to get those heads, intake, cam and pushrods installed...

this is a great guy to buy from, and he is very prompt, honest and has great communication. thanks a lot keith. :)

Thanks for the kind words.

i do not have a picture with me there is a picture i have at http://www.sccoa.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=34261&d=1220679737 where when you open it in another window, and zoom in you can see the injectors. very clean and i have 8 so if one were ever to fail you have 2 more to try.

if i dont hear back from rtebeau by tomorrow i wil let you know these need to go asap.

both injectors and maf are very clean and probably have about 20,000 miles on them at the very most.

That is ok, I plan on having the injectors flow matched anyways. Sure, I will be out of town tomorrow but if he dosn't want it all I will take it. Who can not trust you after that post earlier. Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
John

johnyakimo1855
you know what if you get the money to me today i will send em out to you tomorrow. paypal is k.yahnke@hotmail.com

i have to get rid of these as fast as i can, need to get rid of these before i get my new stuff.

yea, lets see the sampling tubes go for $40 so i will sell it to you for $20 plus 210 for the injectors plus $10 to ship it to Florida = $240.

paypal address has been listed in a previous post if the money is there the parts are yours. I can ship Thursday, Friday at the latest.

entire package?

did the sale follow through for the injectors and sampling tube? I would like to purchase everything for the $285.

I'd like to sell all of it together so if you want them they are yours, i have had a few people offer but no one has paid...paypal address is listed above.

Back