SC in the movies

C

Chillin

SC in the movies

Forgot to tell you about seeing an SC in a movie, but was reminded after seeing it again. It was on cinemax awhile ago. It was a movie with Chuck Norris as a cop and his undercover car was a 35th SC. This wasnt just a glimpse either. The SC appeared alot. Sorry but I cannot remember the title, but it came out in 90 or 91. I am sure somebody can do a search and find out the movie.

Re: SC in the movies

its The Hitman, where Chuck has a sweet ass mullet that Tazer999(Ryan B) really seems to dig
pi_thumbsup.gif

Wha?

I dig mullets? lol, since when..

Altho if I do buy a camaro, I am getting a license plate that says MULLET, or a window sticker that says MULLET PATROL

Altho if I do buy a camaro, I am getting a license plate that says MULLET, or a window sticker that says MULLET PATROL

I dont know whats with that Tazer and dem mullets I tells ya

104852_50x90.jpg
well heres your mullet hero dude!! :p

don't diss them mullet bullets they're pretty fast out o' the box

I've raced a 350 Trans Am and a 305 92?(special Ed? with the wing) TPI and those mulleteers(sorry Tazer) got me off the line by a few, same with 5.0Ls, I always thought it was the 5-speed mated with IRS that did it?

They always get me off the line also, but once i hot 70 or so and shift to 2nd i usually pass em

Hmm. Chuck Norris. "Hitman". 35th. ...THANKS. :)

Just remembered this. Movie : "Jade". It has a really nice looking black Thunderbird in it. 92 or 93 I think. Really neat chase scene with it at one point. And the movie is a good one too. Just passing it along. :)

im not sure, but i just saw the movie Joy Ride, and when there pulling out of the truck stop, there seems to be a dark blueish sc parked there, can anyone verify this.

Re: ,

hehe...
anyone ever play Police Quest (by Sierra)? You get to drive a 35th Anniv. SC in that game as your undercover ride... awww yeah! ;)

-Casey

Re: SC's in the movies.

Here's one I found: "The Net" (sandra bullock)
When she is driving the BMW and the police try to stop her, she almost hits a 89-92 Titaniaum? SC. Ok so it's only in the movie for about 5 seconds but it's there.

Re: SC's in the movies.

Hey works for me and I like the movie, not to mention Sandra.

Joy Ride

Here are some screen captures that I took awhile ago when this same topic was discussed.

joyride-SC1.jpg

joyride-SC3.jpg

joyride-SC2.jpg

Two more......in Last Boy Scout (great movie, BTW) when they get to the stadium, there's a white SC parked in front. Long ways away, but still sexy.

Also, in the very beginning of White Sands, a dead body is found next to an SC.

Unfortunately, both of these cars are parked............Oh, well.

Looks like a TBird of some year (89-95) Don't know if it is a SC, but in a VW Commercial lately. A Salesman with a guy taking a test drive and they pass a TBird and another car thinking it has so much torque. Yah right! My Bird would blow that recycled beer can off the road. Anybody see this commercial?

BobGPz said:
Looks like a TBird of some year (89-95) Don't know if it is a SC, but in a VW Commercial lately. A Salesman with a guy taking a test drive and they pass a TBird and another car thinking it has so much torque. Yah right! My Bird would blow that recycled beer can off the road. Anybody see this commercial?

it was quite a topic over at the TCCoA i think...some flaming going on there and at the Volkswagon site

Back