Needle Bearing Grease

Dahoopd

The new bearings I bought have grease in them but it doesnt look like much. Shoud more be added or is it suppose to be minimal so it doesnt get into the rotors.

I apologize for the multiple threads on this but I am really trying to get this pig up and running.

They are not sealed, the rotor tips have to be slipped into them. There is barely any grease in there.

It's blue highspeed bearing grease and I would recommend putting more on them. ZZ performance sells the stuff. My MPII caught my eye for not having a lot of grease on the bearings when I put the coated rotors in it. 3,000 miles on the blower and one of the bearings went out. Stuff is like $14 for a small packet but worth the money when you look at the flip side.

I can't remember how much was on my MPX when I took it apart but, I just used regular grease.......if you rebuild the SC every 1-3 months it shouldn't matter

It's blue highspeed bearing grease and I would recommend putting more on them. ZZ performance sells the stuff. My MPII caught my eye for not having a lot of grease on the bearings when I put the coated rotors in it. 3,000 miles on the blower and one of the bearings went out. Stuff is like $14 for a small packet but worth the money when you look at the flip side.

Thanks for the help. I have been waiting for a reply so I can get this together. I just ordered it and it was $10 plus shipping. Thanks again.

Back