5% overdrive pulley

layinthesmack31

I just got the 5% overdrive pulley and i was wondering how u put it on? do u need a pulley puller? cause i couldnt figure out any other way. please let me know thanks
Matt

Yeah, you need one. After you get it clear of the shaft to have to turn it side ways towards the driver side and then turn it up wards and it should come of without the removal of the thermostat housing. Don't hammer it on you could do real dammage. More help could be gotten at mn12performance.com then click on technical how to's then supercharger pulley install. They got pictures and the whole nine.

Biggin':D

but hey i was also wondering what is the difference between a 5% overdrive pulley and the stock pulley?

LOL

Do you really have to ask? You own question has the answer in it. A 5% sc od pulley is 5% smaller than a stock 89-93 sc pulley.

Chris

well i guess i do have to ask cause i wasnt sure. i didnt know how to tell the difference between the 2 if i was lookin at them and the 5 % is not much smaller than the stock anyways. and thanks bigg_boyys_SC for not answeing the question like jackass. at least there are some people on here that understand that not everyone knows all the little details about the SC

Back