BBQ Part 2, here we go again.

Andrew Wang

Well guys, due to work commitments (which I can't get out of), Oct 4 ain't happening. Sorry guys for changing dates all the time. So I'll leave it up to you guys to decide, I've got 2 dates in mind Sept 20 (short notice, week before shootout) or Oct 11 (getting late into the season, weather could be chilly at best).

I'd like to say the 20th is not best day, but we will still make it out. I'll work in the morninng and drive down for the BBQ. The 11th I want to go fishing, but where we're at that weekend, its only another 1-1/2 south, so we'll show up for that date as well. Either way, you are all stuck with us showing up.:D

I'd like to say the 20th is not best day, but we will still make it out. I'll work in the morninng and drive down for the BBQ. The 11th I want to go fishing, but where we're at that weekend, its only another 1-1/2 south, so we'll show up for that date as well. Either way, you are all stuck with us showing up.:D

I can't make it on Oct.11, even though I think it's better day due to short notice and shootout coming up.

Either day works for me but would prefer 11. The problem there is that it is far enough ahead that Wanger has time to figure out a way to postpone again.:p And Ryan, I guess being stuck with the 2.5 of you won't be so bad.
Alan

Nice

I'll be going through Barrie that weekend too. So I can stop in a say Hi for a bit. I also want to pick up some parts from Ryan Harris and Sept is better then Oct for that!!

Hopefully this weekend sticks, it will be nice to meet a bunch of you.

Dan

I'll be flying in Collingwood on the 20th so the 11th of Oct would be better for me.
Don't know about the rest of the guys?

So ... Wanger, are we still on for this weekend? If so you need to refresh the directions for those of us with old brains:D What time you expect us there? Do you have the tools and parts ready for your inevitable project? Will we be doing it before it gets dark? So many questions. So little time. Update us please.
Alan

Back