NEED HELP Vacuum Lines

superdadsc

My Mechanic is putting my motor in. The original 95 motor will be rebuilt to the hilt. In the mean time I bought a motor from a 90 SC that was built with 95 rods and pistons, 95 ported blower and MP Plenum. I say this as my mechanic says the intake manifolds are different in regards to fittings.The blower has to be a 95 to fit the MP Plenum, right? He is having a hard time putting the vacuum lines together as he said 3 don't fit or aren't the right size. This is a 95 SC having a 90 block put in it, with a 9o manifold and a 95 blower on top.

Are the vacuum lines different?

What needs to be done?

Could someone possibly send me a pic of the motor showing how the lines go?

Does anyone have a diagram fom the ford manual to show how the lines go? This is what he asked me to get.

Any help inf suggestions would be grateful. Would like to see her put together this weekend so time is of the essence.

Stephen

I can take a picture if you need it. Of how mine is set up.

Let me know it sounds like you are all set.
I have the MP inlet so it would be similar.

Different Years?

I got a diagram but I was wondering if they're are different vacuum line setup's from the years 89 to 93 or 94 and 95. The diagram I got did not have a year on it. :rolleyes::rolleyes: Stephen

Is the factory vacuum map sticker on the header/front of the radiator, missing?

If still present it will at least let you know if the year of the diagram you have is same or not...?

Back