Thermagasket - headgasket repair

... oh... they have great service and support and my car was literally fixed in about 1 hour...

And the Northern Cal guys know my car has been down for more than a year...

My bird is righteous now !!!

www.rxauto.com

Ya well ... anytime you need my bird to eat up that snake... she is ready to eat now...

( tee hee hee... ) just joking... it really did work.
It cost $100.00 but it worked... it's not like BARS or anything... I drove the car all day today and I did 100-115 mph no sweat...

If it sealed up the head gasket leak you had, think of what else its sealing up in a cooling system that is on the edge of being inadequate on the best of days.

Reading on that site about the cars that have "successfully" used it and none of them appear to be supercharged/turboed.... we are dealing with MUCH higher cylinder pressures than those cars.

Oh well, its your car.

Frit

Here's another product that some unscrupulous person will use right before they sell their car. I feel for the buyer.

yeap - i agree with fturner and rickbtbird
its best to do it the right way, short-cuts are most times not the way to go, while it seems that its worked for now

Been in the car business for over 35 years and I can tell you I've tried them all (worked for a used car dealer for a while) non of them work for long under the best of conditions let along SUPERCHARGING.:eek: Dont believe in MECHANIC IN A CAN. I've looked in many of those cans and never saw a little guy with tools and parts in his hands.

You let your Bird eat that Snake, watch what happens when that Snake devours your engine from the inside and then takes a dump on you .. :rolleyes:
Ive seen plenty of engines at the machine shop gunked up with "fix in a bottle" .. clogs up coolant passages and everything.
.. Band aids do not fix Broken bones. Best to do it right the first time and use the $$ for head gaskets. Unless you are going to sell it like mentioned above, feel sorry for the un-lucky buyer. But what do we know anyways ?

- Dan

Back