Someone Hit my SC - Parts Question

Raymondo

Hey guys, someone hit-n-run on my SC this morning...damage is a driver's front fender, headlight assembly and crinkled the front bumper. Can any one tell me what year models will interchange with my '95 SC? I know where some Birds are in a salvage yard and am going to pull parts this afternoon.

Thanks!
Ray

2 Years

Hey guys, someone hit-n-run on my SC this morning...damage is a driver's front fender, headlight assembly and crinkled the front bumper. Can any one tell me what year models will interchange with my '95 SC? I know where some Birds are in a salvage yard and am going to pull parts this afternoon.

Thanks!
Ray

Ray,
The only 2 years I know of are the 94 & 95 SC's other years will fit, as in bolt up, but it won't look the same obviously.

Thanks!
Ray

If you want the exact side moulding then only a 94/95 fender otherwise any 89-97 t-bird or Cougar fender will fit. Corner lights are the same on 89-95 t-bird and cougars and headlights and bumper are 94/95 t-bird specific.

>Corner lights are the same on 89-95 t-bird

I thought that too, until i pulled a corner light (bezel, shell & lamp) off a late model bird and tried to use it on an early - the 'spacer' shell that contacts the fender on the inside was 1/2" too shallow. When mounted, it left a gap between itself and the fender. Took it back off and compared it directly with the old one...1/2" difference in depth. The original shell sits flush against the inside of the fender.

I had to go back and pull an early corner light assembly to get one that fit properly.

Last edited:
Thanks guys! I have a local Pull-A-Part that had a number of Cougars and Birds, therefore I was able to find a great fender from a 95 LX for $30, and also managed to find 4 corners and bought them all. Found a shop to paint the fender for $100 so I will be ready to reassemble Wed! :)

Back