i had a dream last night

Torino Cobra

my 90 SC had a 351c4v under the hood with fuel injection and dis and a super charger. sadly i woke up and it was just a dream. I can still hear the whine of the sc and the rumble of the exaust. I still got an old cleavland in the garage left over from the good ol days?!?!?!

my 90 SC had a 351c4v under the hood with fuel injection and dis and a super charger. sadly i woke up and it was just a dream. I can still hear the whine of the sc and the rumble of the exaust. I still got an old cleavland in the garage left over from the good ol days?!?!?!

Heck yeah, do it!

I wonder if you could fit twin M90's on that. One feeding each bank, sitting side by side between the valve covers.

I wonder if you could fit twin M90's on that. One feeding each bank, sitting side by side between the valve covers.

There was this guy with a Fox Thunderbird that did that with a 351, he had an M90 on each side of the motor. Don't remember what it ran but it went like a raped ape.

I think a 351C 4V with closed chamber heads that screams to 9000 rpm in a SC with a M5R2 would be perfect.

Shane
Glynn Motorsports

Back