One more year I can't make the Shootout

83GT460

Well since I won't be making it to the Shootout again this year I guess I will post pictures of my latest mods. My liquid to air I/C is fully functional however I am still planning to hook it up to my A/C using the Kincaid Killer chiller to keep it really cool while cruising around.

Charles

Attachments

• CharlesIPhone 032.jpg
    CharlesIPhone 032.jpg
    231.7 KB · Views: 130
  • CharlesIPhone 053.jpg
    CharlesIPhone 053.jpg
    225.8 KB · Views: 118
  • CharlesIPhone 079.jpg
    CharlesIPhone 079.jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 109
  • CharlesIPhone 107.jpg
    CharlesIPhone 107.jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 104
  • CharlesIPhone 128.jpg
    CharlesIPhone 128.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Aren't you still in the workings of a 2.0L AR? I thought I remembered reading that a while ago. Doesn't hurt to get everything ready for it, if so.

Everything looks neat. That Canton reservoir for the Cobras that you have on there is the one I am going to use once I get an intercooler on my car.

Very nice Charles. Got any pictures of the IC before it was installed ?

David

David i think all of the pictures that I had before installation were in my old laptop which has recently died. I think if you search E-Bay you can find pictures of it, however I made a few modifications to make it work for me.
It started with 4 inch tubes that were straight out the front so I reduced them to 3 inch 90 deg on the bottom and the angle you can see at the top, added tabs to attach to the stock radiator bracket, and a plate welded to the bottom so it would sit correctly. These are cell phone pictures and really don't do it justice it looks much better in person.

Charles

Aren't you still in the workings of a 2.0L AR? I thought I remembered reading that a while ago. Doesn't hurt to get everything ready for it, if so.

Everything looks neat. That Canton reservoir for the Cobras that you have on there is the one I am going to use once I get an intercooler on my car.

Yes Corey I should be installing new engine and blower in the not to distant future and then retire the car from daily driving. Oh and the Canton tank while nice didn't have any fittings in the correct locations for me to be able to use them so I had to add my own.

Charles

Damn Charles sorry to hear you can't make the shootout.

Hope everying is OK down there in Texas, take care.

Damn Charles sorry to hear you can't make the shootout.

Hope everying is OK down there in Texas, take care.

Brian my family and I are ok however many people weren't so luck and as I said in another post I am 90 miles from the coast so those who live at or near the coast are the one to be concerned about. Here are a few pictures of my neighborhood to give you an idea of how things are, keeping in mind all of this is in about a four block area and it is like this for at least seventy five to one hundred miles in every direction. We have actually cleaned up our yard and are running the entire house minus the A/C off a generator and since mother nature was nice enough to follow up the hurricane with a cool front the temps and humidity are really nice.

Charles

Attachments

• CharlesIPhone 026.jpg
    CharlesIPhone 026.jpg
    257.7 KB · Views: 82
  • CharlesIPhone 017.jpg
    CharlesIPhone 017.jpg
    295.9 KB · Views: 84
  • CharlesIPhone 046.jpg
    CharlesIPhone 046.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 80
  • CharlesIPhone 121.jpg
    CharlesIPhone 121.jpg
    248.2 KB · Views: 76
  • CharlesIPhone 142.jpg
    CharlesIPhone 142.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Charles,

That looks like a carbon copy of my "hood" numerous trees down and limbs covering streets and yards completely. Most were lucky as from what i saw by just a quick drive most of the fallen trees missed the homes and fell toward the street and power lines.
What a mess.
been checking in on family and all still without power as expected.:(

Car looks great!

And that resembles what are yards and streets look like here in ohio, at one point I think we had like 650,000 people in central ohio without power, we were lucky enough not to lose it but I know a lot of people that still don't have power. It's crazy that even all the way up here it knocked down trees everywhere and killed power everywhere too.

Attachments

• Storm Damage 2 (1).jpg
    Storm Damage 2 (1).jpg
    216.7 KB · Views: 85
Back