PDA

View Full Version : Need Raditor fan for 95 SC

Justin89SC
09-15-2008, 08:40 PM
Like the title, im buyin the Blue 95 5spd from ebay, and while looking at it... it overheated. I pulled the temp. sensor on the front of the engine, but no fans, so....

Im thinkin i need a new fan. Thanks!!

Duffy Floyd
09-15-2008, 08:50 PM
Not necessarily....there are other things it could be. I suggest you fully troubleshoot the issue before you dump a bunch of cash into something that might not solve the issue. But if you want to pursue this course you could buy a new fan motor for around $100 from Autozone. I believe they still sell the Siemens motors. You could also use the motor from and early model SC and swap the electrical connector over to the 95 version since that is the only difference I am aware of between the two versions.

Justin89SC
09-15-2008, 08:56 PM
Thanks

Yeah, i do plan on goin back to the car later this week to trouble shoot it. But its hard to find time when the car is an hour away and they keep it locked up.:(

sunny627
09-22-2008, 07:53 PM
Like the title, im buyin the Blue 95 5spd from ebay, and while looking at it... it overheated. I pulled the temp. sensor on the front of the engine, but no fans, so....

Im thinkin i need a new fan. Thanks!!

PM sent, thank you!

posjr
09-22-2008, 10:28 PM
I have a fan off my 95. Works good. I can ship it. LMK if you would like it and i'll shoot you a cheap price shipped... I went with a bigger rad. so thats why i have no need. I can ship you just the motor also if you like.