Highest recorded boost level on an SC....

Currently zero, but when everything is put toghether I would like to see 15 or 16 from a 95 ported blower with 10 % overdrive. Maybe I am dreaming !:D:D Stephen

My best was 18 psi but I heard the silver bullet was pushing 30. I think I heard that from you though so that's not news. :D

when i get the turbo done im going to try runing 25psi on E85. but so far the most i ever got out of my 95 blower was 18psi but it was making way too much heat!

21.6 psi on a stock longblock, with a stock IC putting down 300rwhp:D

Right now, 16-17psi putting down 360rwhp.....time to up that boost Dave.;)

Last edited:
you should know this one..

The car you drove the last time you were at my house. Do you remember where that gauge got pegged at?? I got to think that was the highest you ever saw....Rich

I've recorded upwards of 23 or so. I can't find any dyno charts with an exact number.

Ira

Last edited:
32, 33? i've pegged my stock gauge and then some... with a stock 95 5-speed, stock exhaust and an early style pulley :eek: after exhaust, i only see about 14, so i'm adding 10% od to even that out a bit, especally after my ported heads and intake, and the addition of a cam.

Seriously, looking for some big numbers.....:eek:

This is not "REAL BIG" :)

I am getting 35.9-36 PSI from my Retro Eaton M90 with special tefflon seal rotors with 40% RCD Cogged blower drive. I do have a 43% setup but never used it as of this season 40% seams to be enough thus far

Back