PDA

View Full Version : New Meeting Spot #2

92SCDoughboy
09-14-2002, 10:39 PM
lets try this again like normal people

New Meeting Spot??
Well, I like port kells and all, but the cop situation is just getting way to heavy there, and the harassment just plain sucks. I would really like to get a new meeting spot, and I know that there are a few others of the group that will agree with me. Also, after everyone left and it was me, jermey, iris and Kevin, and Tim, the cops decided to come over and harass us yet once again. Saying some ~~~~~~~~ that they had a call come in of some people drinking where we were in a white 2 door car. Tried to tell him my car was Silver, but he argued back saying it was dark and all. Just plain horse~~~~, we don't create trouble around there at all.

And to top it off, I got a freakin ticket for my license plate being bent in front, they couldn;t nab me for anything so they did that $86 freakin dollars.. Why don;t they get off ther stupid asses and go and bust the real criminals, or those stupid kids drinking and driving in their parents cars.

Also, that yellow older model lowered pickup with the loud exhaust, ended up getting pulled over as well, and got the whole VI thing done.

MEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

sorry for rambling!!

91 XR7
09-15-2002, 12:21 AM
My thoughts still stand as to a new place.. even if it bi-weekly or something...

Also project `winter car' is somewhat coming together :) It idn't died today.. WOO HOO!! :) Still need to get working on the garage not that damn Car.. SHEESH! :)

oh good choice in deleting the other one bill :)