PDA

View Full Version : website and dues

RedSC93
09-19-2008, 07:37 AM
I have been waiting almost 1 year when I made payment, I also gave 2 good buyers post that havent been added yet, I think you need some help to get everything rollin faster.

Jerry

fastsc92
09-19-2008, 09:39 AM
I thought I was waiting the longest....Just over 6 months for me. Guess you got me beat. All I want is to get into the members on section.:mad:

gldiii
09-19-2008, 12:21 PM
No one has waited a year. This post contains the lastest info on memberships processed

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82622

If you sent in your dues prior to dates in that post, then you need to follow the directions in the post to see what is wrong. Many times we cannot match the payment to a board user or the user has not setup an account, so we always email that person to find out their board ID.

We realize we are behind in many areas and are taking steps to correct the situation. I realize that fastsc92 will never be happy with us, but I have stated in other posts that we are trying to get membership caught up by early October. Hopefully by the 6th.

The Good/Buyer posts typically are NOT approved unless they contain all the required information as requested in the sticky note in each feedback section. I'll try to get the emails out to posters requesting more information as needed and also to update the ones that have all the information.

I realize it does not look like it, but we are taking many steps to get the site up to date.

ironworker
09-27-2008, 01:06 PM
i still havent got my membership yet... i paid on july 3

dustin89xr7
09-27-2008, 03:48 PM
still havent gotten my membership paid on sept 8 just wanna get to the members area

gldiii
09-27-2008, 06:31 PM
I am currently working on catching up on memberships. The current information is always in this post:

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82622

ironworker
10-01-2008, 12:45 AM
tomarrow is going to be the first of oct and i havent got anything yet.. so whats going on.. u have cashed my money long a go.. i still havent got my membership yet

gldiii
10-01-2008, 06:37 AM
Ironworker, as stated in the memberhship update post, if the date in that post is after your membership submission then contact me at the email address below with your dues information. Include your real name, board name and email address you used to register. Many times I cannot match up a board name with dues paid and often when a payment is made by mail I do not have an email address for the person.

You will get a full year's worth of membership. Just send all your information to me and I'll get your membship setup.

fastsc92
10-01-2008, 09:09 AM
George,

My membership was activated sometime last week. Thanks for getting it done.

89tird
10-06-2008, 07:26 PM
nothing here yet.. :(

mi pajaro
10-06-2008, 11:13 PM
Impatiently waiting... Sorry but for something that seems to be a simple procedure... :confused:

BluCruzer
10-07-2008, 09:42 AM
I joined via PayPal several weeks ago and also have nothing yet; I just got lucky stumblin' onto this thread.
I've been trying for two weeks to figure out what was going-on. I can't even get anything from FAQ Forum.

Maybe this here info could be included there and available to EVERY reader...

gldiii
10-07-2008, 12:07 PM
BluCruzer, the faq forum is a read only forum. It is listed as read-only in the description of the forum. You should post your questions in the public tech and non-tech forums. Every registered member has full access to the public forums.

Even info that is made available to everyone is not always read....