solow
09-19-2008, 08:52 PM
new items listed

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w73/enffable1/100_0948.jpg
gfx : I have the rest plastic clips , metal to attach and door pcs not pictured

, hood , stock 16 inch fan blades

PReDiTR91
09-19-2008, 11:51 PM
What color is it & were are you located?

solow
11-22-2008, 09:41 PM
looking for a project ? no mtr or trans black on black mostly there panels all straight hood and roof clear peeled ? sunroof , auto ,trades ? Cash ? too nice to part out really ? If I move I can keep it no space left .. let me know all trades considered building a ford ranger with 351 w need stuff for that also

solow
01-10-2009, 06:15 PM
have another donor need anything ?

dbd
01-11-2009, 01:03 AM
How about a motor/pump unit from the master cylinder for a 1990?

Thanks
dbd

solow
01-16-2009, 11:40 PM
I robbed the little metal thing out of it . YOu would have to take your old one in half and insert that in the new one. Its like the size of a dime has two ears on it.. take the two screws out done. THe pump worked but a buddy needed that part sooo? well let me know . I am going sometime this month to look at a wrecked 35 th if that works . but that is all I have right now.

dbd
01-17-2009, 12:50 PM
So - The way I read this you have the motor available.
If so - how much shipped to 92021.

Thanks
dbd

I robbed the little metal thing out of it . YOu would have to take your old one in half and insert that in the new one. Its like the size of a dime has two ears on it.. take the two screws out done. THe pump worked but a buddy needed that part sooo? well let me know . I am going sometime this month to look at a wrecked 35 th if that works . but that is all I have right now.

nwnsc
01-17-2009, 01:52 PM
looking for a project ? no mtr or trans black on black mostly there panels all straight hood and roof clear peeled ? sunroof , auto ,trades ? Cash ? too nice to part out really ? If I move I can keep it no space left .. let me know all trades considered building a ford ranger with 351 w need stuff for that also

your right to good to part out:( i miss it:o:( find her a good home;) how you been?

solow
01-26-2009, 10:46 PM
your right to good to part out:( i miss it:o:( find her a good home;) how you been?

O Im good / YOU liking that cold weather ? I am trying like heck to figure this extra car out . S]Its still sitting in the garage . Maybe I can get money to get a motor and harness or something. Might have to store it or push outside . Getting ready to put new motor in my 35 th . If your sick of that dog you can send it U.P.S see ya