Turbo car dyno #'s

super red91

Ok I'll stop teasing and just let everyone know...

441rwhp and 420rwtq @ 15psi, 93 octane, 20° timing, A/F low 11's

Took the car to 5500 but as you can see from the graph it wasnt planning on stopping :) I am VERY happy with the car, especially since I know it has more in it...makes me wish I went turbo along time ago

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    370.1 KB · Views: 286
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    378.8 KB · Views: 151
very very nice numbers man. Turbos are a great thing. Look at the power being made with just 15psi. Thats where its at! any photos?

When is the video coming?

Chris

There is no video. In fact that chart is fake. We had a badass 06 3v Mustang in there with a 15# Procharger kit that made that chart. It should be obvious when you look at the boost curve that this was not done by a turbo since turbo's have flat boost curves.

No way a 3.8L SC engine can make that kind of high rpm HP.

I didnt even look at the chart. I could imagine that type of rwhp from a properly set up turbo attached to a ford 3.8 v6. Ive seen GN's in that range. You dont think its possible Dave with an SC's.8 ?

There is no video. In fact that chart is fake. We had a badass 06 3v Mustang in there with a 15# Procharger kit that made that chart. It should be obvious when you look at the boost curve that this was not done by a turbo since turbo's have flat boost curves.

No way a 3.8L SC engine can make that kind of high rpm HP.

Uhhhhhhh....did I miss somtehing?

Chris

Sounds to me like Dave is playing. He alway's seems to have something up his sleeve. You said yourself that you have seen GN's look like that. You certainly know your cars. Why can't that be possible from a ford 3.8. We just need to see more of these around here, spice things up a little bit. Stephen

The dyno sheet shows 9/16 M90 and 10/22 turbo. Does this mean you did a baseline before you installed the turbo?

The difference is amazing.

Wow that’s awesome! I was just about to install my long tube headers and start fabbing up the exhaust when I read this post. It made me stop and scratch my head for a min.

Stan W

Wow that’s awesome! I was just about to install my long tube headers and start fabbing up the exhaust when I read this post. It made me stop and scratch my head for a min.

Stan W
You keep scratching your head long enough and the car will never be done.....:p

Nice numbers and I love how it's still climbing. What are you using for heads and cam ?

David

Stan ported the heads about two years back, stock valves, 3 angle job, and the cam is the same one when I had the M90 on it 210/220 @ .498 Comp Cam regrind.

The other dyno run on there was when the car was supercharged last year...same dyno, only difference is turbo now instead of the sc...only a difference of about 110rwhp:eek:

Thanks guys for all the comments

I could say something but this is not the place for it. :)

Well I dont know if you are reffering to me but if you were I'd think those number to be possable with a stock longblock and more bost. Ive always said that. However that isnt what I'd consider high RPM..If thats also what your reffering to.

Regardless its nice to see the numbers we alway sknew a turbo C could be capable of with minimal work and a relatively mild setup. Im now interested more in how it drives :O) Again congrats and good luck

Back