Pic's of progress on my 95 5 spd

superdadsc

Here she is in all of her glory waiting to be driven again. It's only been over a year. Almost done, hopefully there won't be to many set back's and she will make it to Ohio. The stereo is going to be a JVC head unit with a 50 x 4 channel and watts. The speakers will be Polk Audio's front and back with a 100 watt Bazooka subwoofer mounted on the back of the split down seats. The Tires going on will be Falken 235 60's. I think they will look great when they get on. So that's about it.:cool::cool: Stephen

Attachments

• 100_1639.jpg
    100_1639.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 136
  • 100_1640.jpg
    100_1640.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 129
  • 100_1641.jpg
    100_1641.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 147
  • 100_1642.jpg
    100_1642.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 122
  • 100_1643.jpg
    100_1643.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 135
more pic's

Another pic that I was unable to previously post. Stephen

Attachments

• 100_1644.jpg
    100_1644.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 117
Looks good, I know the feeling because my '94 is almost ready to return to the road after a year and a half of buying and installing massive upgrades.

Nice, love the color. Makes me want vanilla icecream.:D

Get her done. And put some local miles on her, you dont want to find problems away from home.

Right now it's like Vanilla ice cream with poop on it. The car is filthy. Need to get a hose at the hydrallic place tomorrow morn. Thanks foe the advice Ricardo, I can always stick her behind your Durango and you could bring me home!

I drove my 95 from Gainesville, FL to New England and lost an alternator in Baltimore. When I finally got her home the passenger side motor mount was shot. You’re taking chances putting that many miles on a car that is 13+ years old. Bring your tool box. Good luck.

Not to take anything away from the cautions posted above, but I've always had a "giver~~~~" attitude about my MN12's. I've had a few things happen here and there but that was part of the fun, IMO.

Lets see, there was the time I spent all winter working on the car, had everything out of it, rear end, transmission, motor, wheels, interior, etc., fabbed up a bunch of new IC tubing and junk, and then literally before the RTV dried on the top of the supercharger we headed out on Hot Rod Power Tour 2001. That was a 5500 mile, week long journey. We had a few little mishaps, like when one of my brand new billet centercaps flew off on the freeway never to be seen again, or when 300 miles into the trip we realized that the alignment I'd had done earlier that morning was fubar and ruining our tires necessitating stopping for an alignment and missing our first stop, and then there was the IC tube that blew off in traffic....and best off all getting the exhaust caught on some rough road and having to borrow a bunch of tools including a jack to try to fix the exhaust. It's all in fun. :D

I've had other things, like when we drove the entire circuit in 2000 (another 5500 mile trip) with a broken crank sensor that was hitting the HB and making this funny noise that we couldn't figure out.... made it all the way home though!

And then there was the time we got stranded in the middle of nowhere with a dead fuel pump.....

Hey, anything can happen. The first time I actually trailered the car to an event our truck got run into by some crazy person and nearly totalled!

My advice is just do your best and don't take any silly chances. You'll be fine!

Thanks Dave. If the motor seems OK and I can drive her for a while then I don't see a problem. Maybe I can actually blow it up in Ohio and that bitch (executor) will have to fork the money over for what I wanted in the first place! It will take time and I have to be patient to do what I want with the car but the fun is in the journey, buying parts, putting a plan together, then needing a contingincy plan, then waiting to have the cash to put her together and then waiting to finally firing her up. It's all good. Oh and I forgot the biggest part that when it comes to this stuff I am a dumb &ss and learning stuff along the way and looking like a idiot sometimes is all part of the process. It is a GREAT HOBBY. I love cars always have always will.:D:D Stephen

Back