Quick Qestion.

Wicked SC

Hey guys. I recently bought a pair of headlamp bulbs to replace my old, fading ones. I opted for a high-powered set rated at 90W for the lows and 110 for the highs. The company I purchased them from says that they're direct replacement, and since they have the fiber glass bases, they won't melt any components in my car. I know that there's a bit of a power difference between the stock bulbs and the new ones I bought. So my question is this: Should I modify anything else in my car to be on the safe side, or will I be OK with the direct plug-N-play?
Thanks.

Only way they are going to work is if you get the Competition Limited wiring harness

You can try em for now, just don't use them for more then 3 minutes or so at a time

Thank you, gentlemen!

Thank you, guys! Hey, Clown, what happened to the astronaut? That picture was hilarious! Thanx for the advice.
Tazer, do you know where I could buy that harness you described? Any idea on prices? Thank you for the help.

Hey guys, sorry to drag this on, but I just received the bulbs in the mail and they're labeled 80/100W, instead of the 90/110 depicted in the ad. This doesn't change things, does it? Do I still have to get that special harness to use these bulbs? If so, where can I find it? Thanks.

Back