PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to take the MOAJB to the Shootout for me?

NYC Russ
09-21-2008, 06:03 PM
In light of the fact that I've already taken like 3 months off work this year, I'm out of vacation days and won't be able to attend. That said, I've had a lot of time to create the MOAJB (Mother of All Junk Boxes) and it needs to get to Ohio to find its final resting place.

Box is a hermetically sealed, ~2'x3' styrofoam cooler, so no worries about weird biohazards. In fact, while a cop might look at you a little funny (and not bend over) were you to show him the contents, I assure you that there is nothing illegal in there - not even close.

If you can give Lil' Ole MOAJB a ride to Ohio, please let me know. If you can pick it up at my apartment in Forest Hills, cool, but if not, I should be able to figure out a way to get it to you one night this week, assuming you live somewhere that's not Connecticut or Suffolk County :)

And no, I will not tell you whats in it. I stopped counting after the first 50 items... :D

Ira R.
09-21-2008, 08:05 PM
Russ, if you can get Paul or someone to pick it up for me I can probably squeeze it into the car. Of course, there will be a carrying charge...... ;)

If not let me know and maybe I can figure something out. Send me a PM with your address and let me ruminate on it a bit.

Ira

Scott Long
09-21-2008, 09:18 PM
or ship it to me and i'll deliver it. I live 15 minutes from the hotel.

Kurt K
09-21-2008, 10:18 PM
or ship it to me and i'll deliver it. I live 15 minutes from the hotel.
Scott, like in the past due to the contents, shipping probably isn't an option.

NYC Russ
09-21-2008, 10:41 PM
Scott, like in the past due to the contents, shipping probably isn't an option.
Werd. (Not to mention I'd have to OUT OF MY FREAKING MIND to ship it to a US Military Base...)

Ira,
I'll probably catch lunch with the homo one day this week, but even if he pansies out, I can drop it off @ your place. (I'll get the address from Pablo). Will just need to figure out a good time to do it :)

Ira R.
09-21-2008, 10:52 PM
You've been PMed

Ira