PDA

View Full Version : New Englanders Going to the Shootout

SCrazy
09-22-2008, 08:32 AM
Scanning the list that Dalke posted I don't see anybody else from New England going to the Shootout (Ira from LI doesn't count).

Who's going?? We need to represent!

ELSC
09-22-2008, 09:36 AM
I knew months ago i was not going to make it.... I would love to be able to though..have a good time, be safe and win one for NE.

fastsc92
09-22-2008, 10:16 AM
I believe Ricardo is trying to make it.

I won't be attending due to school.:o

ricardoa1
09-22-2008, 10:46 AM
My hands a tied up, relying on the Body Shop. :(

I think I missed the deadline to register.

Ira R.
09-22-2008, 11:37 AM
My hands a tied up, relying on the Body Shop. :(

I think I missed the deadline to register.

Register when you get there. Oh wait, you can't hear me I forgot I have the wrong accent. ;) :D

If I park the car in my daughter's driveway in Brookline for a weekend can I be a guest member?? :D

Ira

ricardoa1
09-22-2008, 12:25 PM
Ira you are more then welcome to my little shed. :D

I am still trying hard to make it. Ira you driving there or queening it?

Ira R.
09-22-2008, 01:14 PM
Ira you are more then welcome to my little shed. :D

I am still trying hard to make it. Ira you driving there or queening it?

"queening it"??????

Yes I'm driving. My plan is to get there sometime Thursday. I would love to tow it but it's just not something I can put together for any kind of reasonable price. Idiots down here all want to rent me a trailer and a 16' truck to pull it with. I would love to find a car hauler or a simple flat bed or something but they all look at me like I'm nuts.

Ira

SCrazy
09-22-2008, 01:34 PM
Ira your always welcome on our side of the bridge.....even with that funny accent.

Ira R.
09-22-2008, 02:02 PM
Ira your always welcome on our side of the bridge.....even with that funny accent.

You are too kind. Did you get my note about Friday night?? Gail gets in about 6:40pm I think it was. What about your crew??

Ira

JimmyMan
09-22-2008, 10:47 PM
made reservations and registered today - planning on leaving thursday afternoon - anyone for a convoy?