PDA

View Full Version : '95 SC Parts for Locals...

Gregthespy
09-25-2008, 07:57 PM
Would anybody be intrested in picking off some of my '95's parts before scrapping her?

I've pretty much already claimed or promised all the "rare saught-after" parts associated with a '95 5-Speed all that's left is the interior minus the console, drivers side air bag, clutch/brake pedals and anthing 5-speed related. The engine and trans are staying with me, but may be persuaded to part with the toasted engine, except of course all the valuable late model engine wares (windage tray, timing cover, valve covers, supercharger/plentinum).

I still have all the body pieces, including the rear bumper cover which I would like to see used by someone but have no desire to ship. the exterior is black and the interior is grey. The paint is a cheap respray. If you would like a brake upgrade this would be a good one to snatch parts from.
I also have a set of chrome cobra R's on this car that are pretty ugly, chrome flaking and whatnot. the tires are dryrotted and flatspotted, may be good for someone to try and strip and powdercoat if extremely motivated.

Most of you guys know the car is located in East Orlando, a stones throw away from Orlando Speed World. If intrested in anything let me know via this thread or Via PM and I'll let you know of it's availability and condition.

Thanks Guys,

Flip
09-25-2008, 08:24 PM
how are the front seats??? E150 Cargo

Gregthespy
09-25-2008, 08:46 PM
They are lightly worn, they have slight tears on both seats where the bolster meets the seatback. And of course they are the inferior styled bolsters which are conciderably smaller than the early model design.(Of course I'm sure you won't need the bigger bolsters unless your cargo van can pull some serious latteral G's!! ;) ) But overall are fare to good condition, if I remember correctly. If you are intrested at all Flip, give me a call and I'll set you up nicely.;)

Flip
09-25-2008, 08:58 PM
leather or cloth?

Gregthespy
09-25-2008, 09:07 PM
Oops... sort of left that info out.... The interior is full grey leather:rolleyes:

Flip
09-25-2008, 09:11 PM
Oops... sort of left that info out.... The interior is full grey leather:rolleyes:

Damm, thanks anyway.. Good luck with the part out.:) Looking for a Grey Cloth or Tweed if anybody has one???

89tird
09-25-2008, 11:02 PM
how much for the wheels ? 17 or 18's ?, any pics ?? pm me price.. thanks

Gregthespy
09-27-2008, 11:26 AM
how much for the wheels ? 17 or 18's ?, any pics ?? pm me price.. thanks

I'm going out there today to snap off some pics of the car and I'll post some up either tonight or tomorrow. The wheels are 17"

89tird
09-27-2008, 12:37 PM
ok thank you

Gregthespy
09-28-2008, 07:04 PM
As promised, here are pics of the wheels. like I stated, they are in pretty poor condition as far as the chrome goes (sorry for the poor pics, hard to get good pics when the sun is creating such a reflection off them) The worst flaking is in the lug nut holes and on the inside back portion of the wheels, there is some bubbling starting on the insides of the spokes but mostly just on one wheel.
I'm not at all trying to make a killing off these, just figured it would be better to see them go to someone who may be able to do something with them. I'll PM you a price on them 89tird.

Gregthespy
09-30-2008, 09:43 PM
I've parted out most of the dash accesories and they are ready for picking. I took a few pics of the seats today would like to get $150 obo for the whole set if anyone local would like to come get them.
I'm ready to deal on parts as I'm looking to get it hauled off to the scrapper in the next couple weeks.

I've also gone through my stash of performance parts and what not and have some stuff that may be of intrest:

-Mustang factory manifolds/mini headers for the 3.8L that will work with cutting and 180* the drivers side collector that are bead blasted and high temp coated.

-'94-'95 performance solid polyurethane custom motor mounts that I purchased from Chuck W. in the group buys forum, brand new and look like they will take a beating.

-Factory Spoiler with 3rd brake light (has 3 posts-factory style) it's a rare anniversary color from a special edition cougar I pulled it off of, it's a plum/dark metallic black cherry. So it will have to be repainted. it will bolt to a t-bird trunk lid.

-SHO Spoiler with a 3rd brakelight. I saw a few posts where people have used these on their birds and it looked pretty good so I picked it up at a junkyard pretty cheap and have no use for it. Ti's in good shape and a Dark metallic blue.

-brakes, spindles, and hubs from a 94 T-bird that I media blasted and painted with brake paint and had planned on upgrading with but changed paths.

-Underdrive pulleys, they are the steel set with the aluminum zero balanced crank. I had planned on using them on the 95, they are used but appear to have very low miles on them as the finish on the belt surface is still in good condition.

-Aluminum Mark VIII control arms with bolts. Pulled from a 1995 Mark VIII and planned on using but don't need now. They need spring perch mounts to be used with factory springs.

-Aluminum Mark VIII diff housing. It's the housing only stripped down, I planned on swapping the guts out of a SC rear with posi into it for the build, I only have the housing... no guts.

*** in addition to these parts I do have a lot of spare motor pcs and accesories I'd be willing to thin down my stock. Just ask and I'll see if it's something I can part with. I also may be adding more as I think of things, just shoot me a PM and we can work on a price for this stuff. I'd really like to sell the big stuff locally.

Gregthespy
09-30-2008, 09:47 PM
some more pics...

Gregthespy
10-05-2008, 01:12 PM
Wheels are now gone...

Most all items of value that are 94-95 SC specific are off the car and and I will be trying to get it out to the scrapper next Friday so if anyone needs any body panels and what not, speak up now.:)

Thanks

Flip
10-29-2008, 06:51 PM
Greg,

Free bump and how is the part out going?

Flip

Brad Klein
10-30-2008, 12:43 PM
I was gonna post yesterday and ask about window moldings but he said he was taking it to the scraper on Friday and that was on the 8th so I didnt bother
If you still have the car let me know I need the moldings for the top of the windsheild and rear window

ricardoa1
10-30-2008, 12:48 PM
I was gonna post yesterday and ask about window moldings but he said he was taking it to the scraper on Friday and that was on the 8th so I didnt bother
If you still have the car let me know I need the moldings for the top of the windsheild and rear window

Brad those can still be ordered from FOrd. They are not too expensive either
I think they retail $45-$60. Each. I got a set before the shootout.

Brad Klein
10-30-2008, 01:02 PM
Thanks but I plan on painting them all gloss black anyways so I dont need new ones I figure if Greg had them great if not I will run to a u pull it I would rather spend the $90 elsewhere

Gregthespy
10-30-2008, 05:32 PM
Hey Brad, I still have the car. I have been out of town the past few weekends and have not had time to do anything to it. The moldings are intact, and can be yours cheap, I just have to get them off there for you. I know they are faded and may be flaking off the rubberizing but for your plans they should suffice.
I was also wondering if you would be interested in the rear bumper cover as a spare as I still have it. I'd give you a heck of a deal if you came and got it, instead of letting it rot away.
Let me know and we can work out something on the moldings.
Greg

Brad Klein
11-02-2008, 02:39 PM
well I was thinking of going over the rubber but now that I think of it that might not be the greatest idea and might cause more problems then its worth and thats the main reason of replacing it cause the one in the back the rubber is peeling off.

Yeah I would love to have the bumper cover I have a project that I might be able to use it on. But I dont know when I'm gonna be able to get up that way to pick it up so let me know when you need to get it out of there and I will try and make a road trip with my buddy