She's Alive Video

superdadsc

Well after a year plus of being off the road and planning a rebuild and replanning and everything that goes with it she's alive.

Just a quick video of the car when it was first started. All went well. Car running on stock tune as the Chip from Dave D will be put in tomorrow along with charging the a/c, putting in the window wipers and then Sat morning it will be off to the exhaust shop and then the stereo install. Finally.

The exhaust is just 95 manifolds into downtubes. Sounds hazy but in other respects she sounds great!:D:D Stephen

Attachments

• 100_1661.jpg
    100_1661.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 186
nice job on getting the car back together. Picture or video is irrelevant, I can hardly see anything it is so dark! What kind of modification did you do on the car? I am not too familiar with what you were doing to it. Get a brighter picture if you can!
Chris

Maybe a vid that works

When you clik to picasa click on phot's and the Video is on the left. Stephen picasaweb.google.com/acinnamom2The car has following upgrades
pp 75 tb
76 c & l maf
k & n filter
MP inlet Plenum
Ported 95 blower
Ken Wagner DIC w/ fan
Dave D cam, springs, push rods
Chuck W Motor Mounts
SCP Down tubes, not installed yet Borla XS Pro Resonator, Glass packs
225 Fuel pump
BHJ
60 lbs injectors
Real radiator
SCT Chip, Tune by Dave D
Falken FK 452 235 60's
Polished stock 95 rims
JVC Deck, Polk audio's all around, Bazooka 100w sub
B&M short throw shifter
Custom 3" intake tube
SS inserts
Dave D engine rebuild kit
Might have forgotten something but you get the picture. Let's see if this video works? Stephen

Attachments

• transparent.gif
    transparent.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 229
Last edited:
>When you clik to picasa click on phot's and the Video is on the left. Stephen picasaweb.google.com/acinnamom2

"This user (Amanda) has no Public Albums."

Was working, don't know what happened. I will try to fix it. Stephen It is working now. Takes me forever to make it work. I am old school or just old.

Last edited:
Yeah it is loud, my 3 year old was there when we started it up. Her face was priceless! She was covering her ears with this awesome look. She liked it. I am going to the shop tomorrow to put the resonator and mufflers on, I will post another video, if I can pull it off I might try to dyno it. If it is under 275 I will blow it up!:eek::eek: or just spend more money:(:( Stephen

235/60 tires? A little tall don't you think? Also that will throw off the speedometer by having it say you are going slower than you actually are so be careful.

Scott Yes a little taller but all 235 60's when you look at their spec they all seem to vary a kittle concerning tread width an height. So I got the widest and shotrest of the bunch. Really don't look much different than stock. I am really pleased w/ the tires, right now thats about the only thing that is OK:confused::confused:

Stephen

Drove bye the shop yesterday on the way home. Still sitting where I left it monday morn. I hate that S..T! Maybe some news today. She looked good though! Stephen:(

Back