Oct 19th - Lunch Meet

Melon

SCCoA Member
EDIT: For those coming late into this, this Sunday at Danny's house about 11am :) I don't have the address handy, but you can PM Danny to get it.

2nd EDIT: Danny's address :D
704 South 21st
Leavenworth, KS 66048
913-705-0074 (C)

My dad and I are coming to KC on Sunday, Oct 19th to pick up some parts. Anyone up for having lunch someplace in North KC?

Or maybe we can talk Danny into hosting a quick and small BBQ? :D

Anyone interested in making it, post up. We'll figure a place out as we go. The further north, the better but I'd be ok with someplace right off the interstate as well.

-Melon

Last edited:
well, do you want to merge the meet on the 4th with this one? would give me more time, and one meet would be simpler for everyone.

joel (although in an obviously inebrieated state) says the 18th-19th is a possible for my hood retrieval.

If you want to put your mini meet together with this one - that's your choice. But I'm fairly sure that I'll be down the 19th.

Rock on Danny - let me know :D

-Melon

I have confirmation - my dad and I will be down on the 19th. We won't be staying too long, long enough for a bite to eat so the closer to the north side, the better for whatever we do.

Tyler - you better talk to Joel about it. You've been sitting on your hands for a while. Keep it up and there won't be any parts for you to pick up.

-Melon

Dad and I are still coming.. or atleast I am :D

No one has suggested a place yet. I'd say anywhere fast food - BK, Arby's, etc - since we're just going to eat, grab parts, and then head north again.

-Melon

Joel's if he's around that weekend. Otherwise from Ryan and I hope he's willing to meet somewhere on the north side :D I'd like to stay as close as I can to the outskirts of KC.

-Melon

19th.....

Damn, I was just there Sunday picking up the hoist.
We should be good for my house if needed for lunch.

That would rock Danny if your up for hosting, even if it's just a place to meet at. Honestly, lunch is an option.

-Melon

Haha nice.. Gotta love the car puns ;)

So who else is coming? Ryan? Duane? Chris?

-Melon

OK, so there's a week to go.

Are we meeting at Danny's? Or somewhere else. We should be in the KC area by 11 and will leave by 1 at the absolute latest.

Joel - do you still have the parts and can you make it this weekend? Or is someone playing delivery person?

-Melon

Yes, parts will be delivered with or without me... don't know for sure yet what I am doing. Rest assured, I will either be there, or have someone else deliver for me, for sure.

-Joel

clue #1...

somebody got something long & hard at the yard...........go ahead and have fun with that.

My place is available on the 19th, if not there, name a place to eat.

Back