will this fit

I guess i don't understand the question, the reason for cutting and welding is to add them into the system.

the converters aren't clamped in from factory, so you have to cut the old ones out and its best to weld them back in, you don't want to clamp in a converter, or at least i wouldn't. same goes for the resonator.

yes but will require cutting and welding.

From your original post it appeared to me your were saying there was going to be a lot of fabbing of other areas not just doing the pipes. I know how to do it, I just was unsure of what you were talking about. I think I am just internet dumb today.

If your sticking to the stock pipes, then your dealing with pipe size differences as well.

Frit

running her with just this and a stock exhaust will it help or hurt? is it ok for me to run it with these for awhile (prolly finish the exhaust next spring)

Last edited:

Even if your stock exhaust manifolds are hogged out,the largest pipe that can be flared to fit them is 2.25 inches. Go to www.performancepeddlers.com & you can get a Magnaflow 12278 muffler (2- 2.25" in & 1- 3" out for $86.15 with free shipping. Also get 2 Magnaflow 95005 cat. converters for about $120. Total comes to $207.13! Much cheaper than spinning wheels & easier to install. Again, that's free shipping.

Unless your planning on going over 300 rwhp all you really need to do is chg the resonator (including that stupid necked down part right behind it) and replace the factory cats with nicer bends and mount high flow cats a little further down the pipe. Unless your going to a MP2,3,X, etc. that is all the exhaust you'll need and it'll have a nice sound to it. The factory mufflers are not that bad I would recommend keeping them. I wish I had kept them but they were filled with my blown up cats.

Last edited:
Back