Needing an Artist...

joshbea6

Ok, guys and gals, I'm in need of an artist that can do a drawing for me that I can get airbrushed onto my SC project.

I'm looking for a drawing/ preliminary rendition of the following:

A thunderbird (not the emblem) in flight, carrying a cobra in its beak, while holding a mustang in its claws, with lightning & storm clouds in the background.

I am looking to have this emblem eventually airbrushed onto my sail panels on either side of the car think 12" circle, and possibly on the hood think 36" circle.

I will pay the person WELL to do the airbrushing and will not "pay someone else to airbrush your drawing", and will be willing to sign documentation to that effect. Yes, I'm THAT serious!

I want the drawing to be realistic and professional looking, like out of a high quality Sci-Fi painting.

Please let me know if you are interested in the job, or know someone that is.

Ok, sorry....(insert clarification here) I am hoping that the artist and the airbrusher are one and the same....If, however, the person that has the best drawing is NOT comfortable doing the airbrushing, then I will pay someone to airbrush the original artist's work with their consent.

Back