4R70W Issues

chadder1313

Im having some wierd things that just started to happen over the past couple of weeks. If your driving normal the car will shift fine and properly go through all the gears. If your WOT it will short shift like crazy and actually start bucking. This car does have a Dirty Dog 10' 3500 stall. To me it sounds like a low fluid problem but its reading full. Im stuck with it. Id really like to make it to MIR this month and run it.

Are you running stock gears? Has it been tuned? For some reason once you throw stall and gears at them they get confused.
Alan

Dyo won't help, you need a competent tuner to tune it on the street. Unfortunately SCT software is the only I have seen actually work to correct it.
Alan

When I went from 2.73's to 3.27's, my AODE wanted to shift into OD and lock up like it used to, but would unlock in a wierd fashion almost right away. I had Justin at VMP push back the lockup schedule (or at least prevent lockup) till a later speed and it worked out.

Well i ran it at the local track today and i came to the conclusion the tranny is toast. I need a tranny ASAP.

Back