Bi-annual Allentown , PA meet

J dot Miller

Once again it is time for our Winter meets. The official ECRTcc meet: 5:30 PM at the Allentown, PA "CHESS N CHECKERS" on November 8, 2008!!!!

It will be on Airport Road located next the to the place we met last time but with better food. The cost of food should be the same. The place is called:

CHESS N CHECKERS
1801 Airport Road
Allentown PA
610-264-4131
For more info click here.
:D

Sorry guys

Its always good that you post up car meets/Car shows and unfortunetly have yet to be to one:mad:

My buddy goes to them though, he has the sweet Cougar/Silver/W Flames and looks great his name is Jeff. He has taken some trophies home with him:)

My bird has been off the road for quite some time now and when its running again I will attend all your meets/shows:D

Tom

Hey J Dot! Got your message sorry I didn't get back to you... Will try to make the next meet since you guys are the main game in the tri-state area nowadays! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Joe & Wanda

Hey Joe

Hey J Dot! Got your message sorry I didn't get back to you... Will try to make the next meet since you guys are the main game in the tri-state area nowadays! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Joe & Wanda

Good to see your still around!!!

Tom

I hope you guys can make this one:

Date: Feb 21,2009 Time: 5:30 PM
1875 Airport Road
Allentown, PA 18109
(610) 266-1776

It is usually dark that time of day so the car pictures look better than usual. More info here.

:p

Be on time!!!

i hope you guys can make this one:

Date: Feb 21,2009 time: 5:30 pm
1875 airport road
allentown, pa 18109
(610) 266-1776

it is usually dark that time of day so the car pictures look better than usual. More info here.

:p
as miller buys first round or pitcher of beer for those on time!!!:d

Freddie we all know you are trying to get free beer but we also know that you are always late and lost. Typical leader... :eek:

Do not forget to bring your 94/ 95 Eaton Supercharger. So we can discuss how we plan to port them at the meet.

I am looking forward to the weekend in the machine shop. I have not ported something in two years so I think I need practice. Your blower will do. :eek:

Last edited:
Back