Front Sway Bar Endlinks

XxSlowpokexX

OOKKK so after a long while I deciedd tgo install my new much needed front endlinks....WELLLLLL the ones I got...ANd the one son my car are very much different.

So on a 94 SC...Does it have the curved link or straight one. The ones I have new are curved ones on teh car straight..

Thanks!

Damon

Before 93 the end links were a different design. But from 93-97, they are the same. Different manufacturers make the end links differently, but they will all fit. Some are straight with the bend at the very end, and some are bent about 3/4 of the way up.

endlink20comparo.jpg

The top endlink is a stock 93-97 endlink. The bottom one is a Moog replacement for a 93-97. The Moog piece actually corrects an issue present when running the large ADDCO bars on a lowered car, and they will work fine with stock parts.

the straight ones are stock, the curved are (improved) design. i know the 89-92 using the staight ones, as for all others i would ask the ford dealership if i where you just to make sure. i personally just replaced mine about a month ago and was able to get the straight ones. never seen the bent ones like yours till just now, how ever some peeps at work say that was done for higher stress level. sounds like dog s__t to me but who knows:/

btw i do like the bents ones better from the pic, they have grease points :)

Back