Parting out 94, red on tan.

Mike Puckett

SCCoA Member
Some stuff has been sold but I've got lots of stuff w/ tan interior parts including very good condition tan leather seats w/ rear fold down. If I haven't pulled it, it's still in there and I can get it. Just name what you need.

It's a recently rebuilt, excuse me, remanufactured 4R70W with only a few thousand miles on it. It may have a nonlockup torque converter but I'll have to verify that. I have 2 of these but the other one has no torque converter and was supposedly leaking fluid, probably from the dipstick hole and has no telling how many miles on it. I can ship it via UPS freight if you're interested in either.
Also, it is JBL equipped. I haven't pulled the sub woofer yet but have the 4 2-way speakers and the AM-FM cassette out. It also has the CD changer in the trunk but I don't know if it works, the front door is broken, and the CD tray is missing. The radio does work.

Last edited:
Sorry, sold already. That switch is a hot item. The switch itself for the sunroof in the assembly is the same as a power window switch and I do have one of those.

Can you post or PM me price and pics of the front and rear seats? I live near Chattanooga and could pick them up from you.

Here's the passenger side and back seat. I don't have one of driver's seat but it's as good as the passenger. Someone may have dibs on these already. I'm waiting for confirmation that he wants them. I do have another set that looks as good but the driver's seat is trashed and the top of the back seat needs to be restitched where the seam popped but didn't tear the leather.

Attachments

• backseat tan leather.jpg
    backseat tan leather.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 86
  • frontseat tan leather.jpg
    frontseat tan leather.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 149
Here's the passenger side and back seat. I don't have one of driver's seat but it's as good as the passenger. Someone may have dibs on these already. I'm waiting for confirmation that he wants them. I do have another set that looks as good but the driver's seat is trashed and the top of the back seat needs to be restitched where the seam popped but didn't tear the leather.

Okay, if that deal falls through just let me know. Thanks.

Passenger rear muffler bracket / hanger: the one that bolts to the inner rear bumper and has the rubber donut on it.

Passenger rear muffler bracket / hanger: the one that bolts to the inner rear bumper and has the rubber donut on it.
The stock exhaust was removed, an aftermarket was installed and all of the stock brackets had been removed. The new system was welded in place and I had to cut it off.

Inlet plenum and intake manifold?
Today 12:37 AM
I have the lower intake available but not the upper.

Do you have the brake line from the ABS unit to the DS front caliper.....

Shipped to 28269

This is so I can ship a complete set of lines for the 94 - 95 SCs to Classic Tube....

They are wanting to manufacture sets of brake lines for our SCs.....

Computer and wire harness? I have a 5spd but I need part of the center console, I will send a pic. I will need other things too. Can you pm me your email. Might need DIS.

Stephen

Your computer is for a auto so it won't work but I will need the wire harness.

Last edited:
still got the fog light and auto ride switches in the console? also the fog light and brackets themselves? how much?

I'll take the automatic center console just the black piece.

I'll also take the black center console arm rest.

PM me price with shipping to 63367 USPS is fine with me no hurry.

Chris

If available I would be interested in the accessory bracket and the pusher fan as well as the coolant overflow tank if the tabs are not broken. Also the alternator tensioner. Thanks!!!!!

Back