PDA

View Full Version : Moving to Beafort, SC

over_charged SC
10-14-2008, 08:27 PM
The navy is moving me yet again. Does this chapter have anyone in, or close to Beaufort? For those wondering, I have been a part of the SCCoWashington 2003-2005, Hampton RoadsSCC 2005-2008, and the SCCoA 2001- You can go to my page, and see what I've done with my ride, and she's still not done. My wife, and son have slowed my dream of restoration, but not stopped. Later this week I will know when I will be part of your community for the next three years.

frdlvr30
10-14-2008, 08:42 PM
Good luck...Ive been to Beaufort. Very nice place I thought. If you get a chance take a ride up the coast to Georgetown. Some very nice coastal towns....

over_charged SC
10-14-2008, 09:17 PM
Thanks for the advice, furthest south I've been since Virginia beach eas Greensboro NC, then over this past weekend took the wife's truch ('04 Trailblazer:rolleyes:) down to get an idea of what's around Beaufort. Even though it rained until the day we left, the area left a good impression. The only complaint I have is the lack of high speed areas until you get to a highway. I'm going to miss doin' 80+:mad:. I suppose it's a trade off for the quantity of race tracks in close proximity rather than just Richmond.

perm102
10-16-2008, 09:56 AM
I am in Charleston. I don't see alot, well really I am the only one around that I see. Anyway, check out www.carolinahorsepower.com. That is a local site that I am on as well. We try to get together once a week and we also go to the local 1/8 mile track. There are a couple of people I believe in beaufort and savannah on that site as well.