Interior parts not exactly a dime a dozen. . .

mikedenton49

Hey everybody! Been trying to locate a few hard parts on a restore. Ney Ideas???
I need the sub assembly for the headlights as mine broke and there's not a single salvage yard in the state that has a decent one. I also need seat parts for a grey interior with all the goodies on the seats. Old plastic broke all to hell when I was laying a fresh carpet.

Question.. .Why are there no posts under the forums marked private. Whats so private about audio etc???
Thanks guys.

There are plenty of posts in the private forums, you just have to be a paying club member to see them.

The only way to find interior parts...

for our cars is through someone parting one out, in the 'For Sale' or 'Want to buy' sections of this board, OR.......
You have to watch E-bay and look under 'Thunderbird', 'Thunderbird SC', Thunderbird Super Coupe', I have found different things listed under different searches.
I'm certain there are other searches that are just as good maybe even better.
Be sure to look at ALL the 'buy it Now' section too. Sometimes you can find things there that are not up for auction. I have seen odd trim pieces for seats and interiors from salvage yards in there, you just have to be patient and watch things until you find what you need.
Lance

Mike, make a post in the "Want to Buy" forum for the parts you need. If you want, send me a PM of what you need and I'll see if I can find them at the local junkyard. I also have a good deal of parts I need to get rid of on hand. Make sure you mention what year your SC is.

sub assembly... as in header panel? those can be had online for about 90 shipped from ebay, and ~120 from parts train.

Back