>>>>>Send Help<<<<<

asshole81

How can I tell if my 1990 SC is over heating beside going by the stock temp gauge.Reason is, I cracked one of my heads and blow my head gasket but my temp gauge has never went past M as in NORM.......( C<<<<NORM>>>>H ) on my temp gauge.When I'm driving it usally runs between the R and M depend if at light or not. Also I do not know if my low fan is coming on because if I let it run in the driveway the gauge reads M and still no fan.And even after I redid my heads and head gasket it's still runs at the same temp.So plz before I spend any more money could someone plz help me.And if my fans are not working could I bypass the relay or put the fans on a touge switch..Like I said SEND HELP PLZ where do i start.
THNX

Thnx but

YesAsScLoWnI know 1 fan two speeds and yes I have turned a/c on when running but still no go,I think well i hope i still have high speed on the fan because i can not see my self driving four months @ that temp and then it final blows a head and gasket.Thnx again AsScLoWn but i'm still do not know if i'm over heating it or if i can by pass the IRCM,but i will replace the IRCM witch is the part i asked for in the other post broad.

I don't know the answer but

I do know it seems like yours runs way hotter than mine runs its dosnt go past the n in norm. it seems like i've read something about wiring the two speed fan to a switch so you can no fan or high and low.

not much help i realize, but hey or something or oh i'll shut up know

good luck

ps have you searched the forums on this topic

I can't remember for the life of me but there is a way to put the fan on a toggle switch. Post that question and someone should be able to tell you how (I've seen it many times). The other possibility is a bad fan motor which isn't all that uncommon.

Back