Oxygen sensor ground (drivers side) orange wire?

Bacondoggy

ok, I have been told there is an orange wire grounded somewhere around the FPR that is the ground for the driver's side O2 sensor. I *think* I heard this wire goes into a wiring harness? Does anyone have any pictures, and/or can anyone give me advice here? I do not have this orange wire on my car. I rebuilt the engine, and it was rebuilt before I owned the car, so who knows what the previous owner did (maybe he cut the wire off?) - he wasn't smart enough to have upper and lower crankshaft bearings installed - there were two sets of lower bearings, and there was no "hole" for the oil to travel up the rods... Anyways, anyone have wiring diagrams or anything that can help me??? I know I need this wire grounded, but if I do not have one, I can put a wire there, but where do I run it to??? I am pretty sure this is why my CEL light is comming on giving me a lean condition on the drivers side...

PLEASE HELP!!!! lol thanks guys!

:D

ok - I went out to the garage and I found my harness from my 89 SC AND IT HAS THE GROUND WIRE!!! YAY! Now, my question is, can I just use the 89 wiring harness on my 91 SC? Or...? Maybe just use it to trace where the orange wire should be... maybe the guy just cut it, and its inside the wiring harness still??? ugh... LOTS OF ROOM BACK THERE LET ME TELL YA! lol

Orange wire

Is for the fuel injector ground not o2 sensor...

I'll find out the price for Re-Chroming the wheels saturday 18"s right.

Its too bad but short notice,but I'll be in Lancaster this Sunday with friends at the Ren. Fair!!!

Tom

Back