89-93 Stock SC part for sale

johnyakimo1855

I had a spare motor I was going to build up for my SC but decided to sell the car and part out the old motor. THe motor itself has a sheered crank but there was no damage to the block or heads. Pm me if interested in any of those parts. I have the following loose parts for sale below. I will add more as I get to them in the garage.

-Stock intercooler in GREAT shape $65.00
-Stock supercharger assembly with all piping and TB intake $185.00
-Stock TB with TPS sensor $25.00
-Jackshaft pulley bracket $50.00 SOLD
-Power steering pump bracket with power steering pump w/low fluid sensor $90.00
-Engine wiring harness $15.00
-Auto dim mirror $50.00
-Stock coil assembly $25.00
-Thermostat housing $45.00 SOLD
-Belt tensioners $30.00 Each

I might have a 5 spd radiator and a alternator having them tested tomorrrow will get back to you on those items. I also have a complete motor with everythinnng good except the crank. Sold the dipstick and the harmonic balancer already. Hope some of this stuff will help you guys out. I am located in SA. If anyone is looking for a really nice condition red w/ blk leather 5 spd sc mine is for sale for $2300.00 as well.

Thx, John

Last edited:
Oh

I will be looking for a black leather 5spd car but I wont be down that way till after the first of the year.:(

Your SC parts

John, I am interested in the engine wiring harness. Is it complete from the computer? Is the harness from an auto trans car? Or does it matter? Don't know where "SA" is, but I'm in E. central Fl. Of course, I will pay shipping. Thanks, Jeffk228

Back