Last pics and videos for the year...Hibernation awaits!(56k run away!)

PHATBRD

So i cleaned it up and took it for a spin before it get put away really soon!
I have to do re-do my trunk setup around fiberglass and finish the orange interior accents...
Also getting some PBR brakes and cross drilled rotors and hopefully i can get a hand of good priced Supercharger or PI head/cam swap or whole engine swap in near future...
Not sure what I am doing with rims but might be getting a different set...We shall see

Anyways here are some videos i took to show people the stereo, paint job and exhaust sounds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRiyBWcEEfE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz4de3i50Oc&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zW1aKanzVeY

6daf64a6743da4ccbdf79e1bfb63ac2f.jpg

60a8d0bdbcc6a8eb18e19e058c15b55e.jpg

21c693128283b671cef343271db44c22.jpg

d6b44adb5c11974231ead055d340bc76.jpg

191eaac71472caba6ad91ca9f423351f.jpg

44e67c827a5276752542e835324cc3d2.jpg

9ad5356388dc96553bea647fa3537084.jpg

7d7c89a974ca57e21e25ac5623bdb742.jpg

Damn, I haven't seen your car in a while Miki. That thing has grown by leaps and bounds. Last I knew it was champaign colored. Kudo's to you and that mean machine. I still remember when we rode out for frosty's/wendy's?, at the 02 National meet. Hopefully this winter I'll get the paint all squared away on mine.

A great looking car, as always. What kind of comments do you get about the color? I've found that Orange is one of those colors that some people love, but some people hate. unlike other colors that people are either indifferent about or love.

Damn, I haven't seen your car in a while Miki. That thing has grown by leaps and bounds. Last I knew it was champaign colored. Kudo's to you and that mean machine. I still remember when we rode out for frosty's/wendy's?, at the 02 National meet. Hopefully this winter I'll get the paint all squared away on mine.

wow man i haven't heard from you in ages:)
how you been i remember you and ur car very well...good times man
p.s you still got tv's in visors? and that system ?

A great looking car, as always. What kind of comments do you get about the color? I've found that Orange is one of those colors that some people love, but some people hate. unlike other colors that people are either indifferent about or love.

suprisingly i was expecting more hate towards this color but i barely get any..
people really like it and i get compliments on it all the time
thanks

Your car is sick! What kind of spolier is that?.

its an old xenon spoiler from a cougar:) trimed to fit and molded into my trunk
thanks for compliments:)

I like it and think it looks a lot better then the old one just dont over do it in the interior
one thing on the pictures a car always looks better on the road then in the grass

I hope mine gets the good feedback yours has gotten as it goes in the spray booth tomorrow for the make over

I like it and think it looks a lot better then the old one just dont over do it in the interior
one thing on the pictures a car always looks better on the road then in the grass

I hope mine gets the good feedback yours has gotten as it goes in the spray booth tomorrow for the make over

what are you doing makeover vise? diff color?
btw. i remember your car from back in the day when i bought mine 8 yrs ago!
it was one of the only custom painted birds then:) always looked good!

i am doing orange on door panels, shift boot and steering wheel
everythin else stays black
i am being carefull not to over do it:)
i think i am going with dark wheels next also!

I really like the chrome and wouldnt change but to each his own

the body line is gone the gas door has been shaved and I did a headlight swap the whole car is being repainted basically a two tone with a graphic between the two colors we got the two colors painted today and the graphic and clear will be done tomorrow its a lot different then before and I like the change I will post pics when its done and unmasked

For Miki

Yeah, I think my sc was the first one you rode in wasn't it?

I still got the tv's in the visors. Same radio and amp, hopefull i'll get all squared away over the winter as well. Now that it drives again, I'm more motivated to work on it. Plus living 5 min from my friends shop, and the shop I work at, it'll be easier to get things done when I can't do em at the house.

Either way, I'll keep ya posted. Gunna try to get on here and sounddomain more over the winter. Too many projects, too little time.

Back