Ryan's photobooth

2TonCat

Midwest people only....

Post your favorite pics here at full resolution and I'll touch them up for you when I get bored.

dscn1562.jpg

Yeah boyyyyy....

SWS

a few i have, one that i fixed a bit, seems like the last one is missing something.. cant put my finger on it. :)

i'd like to have a non-fudged hood in the first one, and bring out the sunset colors in the two of the black car, the other one is some graffitti that i saw in baltimore, managed to get a decent shot of it... i wonder how they managed to paint it. :confused:

Attachments

• 100_0317.jpg
    100_0317.jpg
    457.5 KB · Views: 70
  • 100_0328.jpg
    100_0328.jpg
    383.6 KB · Views: 71
  • carpainted.jpg
    carpainted.jpg
    347.6 KB · Views: 70
  • 100_0094.JPG
    100_0094.JPG
    185.4 KB · Views: 70
  • 100_0338.jpg
    100_0338.jpg
    385.4 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Fix these if you can please.

Attachments

• CAL C.jpg
    CAL C.jpg
    416.8 KB · Views: 73
  • CAL F.JPG
    CAL F.JPG
    122.4 KB · Views: 71
  • CAL H.JPG
    CAL H.JPG
    260.7 KB · Views: 60
Tyler, I did one of yours and it came out really well.
100_03381.jpg

Jim, Did your car, but really didn't have much to change.... Took a couple speckles out, smoothed it, and made it a 4:3 aspect ratio like the rest.....
CAL20H1.jpg

Tried Dan's car, and I did it wrong. Thought his wheels were chrome........... Not happy with this edit. I'll try it again some other time.....
CAL20C1.jpg

Don't do grafiti. Someone needs to buy Joel's hood. Other white car pic was too blurry. Can't unblur it. Back of black car was cut off on other pic. Can't cut off parts of cars.

Didn't edit pic of cougar... Resolution is too small, and it's not salvageable.

Make it all one color.

Keep it wet if you want, but I wanna see what it would look like all one color. Its pearl white, have fun.

Attachments

• DSC00656.jpg
    DSC00656.jpg
    360.5 KB · Views: 77
can you clean this one up for me. please:) it's the new thing i have painted:D
untitled-3.jpg
the fade needs cleaned up you can't even see the flake:eek:

Last edited:
Awe c'mon, you change colors of wheels, and add a sunset, and remove rust and repair trim. This should be a walk in the park.

Wow, you guys are hilarious! I'm rolling on the floor laughing my fat ~~~ off!

Moving to my proboards forum where I can ban people.

you said you could do some touch up work. I understand if you can't. I just thought you could actually do "touch ups". Maybe you could be more specific on what you actually can do. I guess just had higher hopes.

In Ryan's defense - he said he wanted to stick with the Midwest people only - which he mostly meant the KC area and surrounding guys.

In everyone elses defense - some of the other people that posted with pics, are also from what is considered the midwest :p

-Melon

Back