Free parts!! pics on p.2 (beware)

nwnsc

i have some part to get rid of. brake booster, abs pump assy., and petal fits 93and up. sunroof glass, qt glass L+R, side rockers. lots of gray inter pieces. wiper assy., 120 speedO, 89-92 gas tank. set of doors ready for paint. lower ic tube. badly scorn rotor pack & case from a 95. and a few other things. pay the shiping or pick them up just get them before the trash can dose in 2 weeks!;) and a short block with a hamering piston

Last edited:
it's free if you can wait till after the 18 of next month;) i will just stick it in the car for the ride home. i will be in Alton by the 18th

it's free if you can wait till after the 18 of next month;) i will just stick it in the car for the ride home. i will be in Alton by the 18th

SOLD! I mean thanks........I think I remember where you live...its up that big rock hill correct?

i allso have a 70,000 mi. AOD for200obo and a 130,000mi. 5 speed that needs a 2nd gear sncro. for 125obo columwith wheel and turn arm free.

Last edited:
Well thats pretty close to my mileage. lol I will probley take it. My sister lives in Tucson but i will probley just pay to ship it to Wichita. I will let you know soon.

Also i have seen some of the cars you painted and they look amazing. I am Going to school for Auto Body Collision repair/Paint. Still in my first semester though lol

-Jon

Well thats pretty close to my mileage. lol I will probley take it. My sister lives in Tucson but i will probley just pay to ship it to Wichita. I will let you know soon.

Also i have seen some of the cars you painted and they look amazing. I am Going to school for Auto Body Collision repair/Paint. Still in my first semester though lol

-Jon

if you just want your sister to pick it up for you thats cool. i live by ina and thornydale on the NW side. keep at it you will get there.;) i started sweeping floors and cleaning cars after school:rolleyes: then when i got in high school i went to school hafe a day then got PE credits for working the rest of the day.:D and just wait you will have to spend that $20K in tools to:p god dam Snap-on:rolleyes:

about abs pump assy

hey, interested in the abs pump assy. how much will it be shipped to zip: 11951?

What year is the short block out of? Can we meet up sometime this week as I too live in tucson eastside and have a 90 SC that needs some help. I will pm you my number

hey, interested in the abs pump assy. how much will it be shipped to zip: 11951?

i will check on that on monday.
SCDIAMOND What year is the short block out of? Can we meet up sometime this week as I too live in tucson eastside and have a 90 SC that needs some help. I will pm you my number
90 auto

Hey, Could you please tell me how much shipping would be on the Speedo to 67216 Wichita, Ks

Thanks,
-Jon

and just wait you will have to spend that $20K in tools to:p god dam Snap-on:rolleyes:

Haha yeah i am already ouy 4k in tools and i only have my basic stuff

Last edited:
Back